BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would say that I PAsSEd MY skills test.. im pretty pumped up about it.. wow.. but it wasnt that hard.. anyways. .yeah im happy!

·
Registered
449 Posts
MST

Sunni,

Congrats! I'm due to take mine on Monday. Can you tell me what you had to do exactly? I hear a lot of different things about it.

Thanks!

C

·
0 Posts
Well Done! :)

Kitten Walk :As long as you keep your feet on the pegs and don't lock the back wheel.. you're gonna pass it :thumbup

You probably need to do:
1.Push your bike around
2.Slow speed riding
3.U-turn, continues to
4.Slalom
5.Left turn
6.Right turn
7.Acceleration, continues to
8.Another U-turn and
9.Sudden stop

So practise those and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Congrats man! my friend passed her skills test today..u two in the same class?

so are u gonna join us to go riding? or did u sell your bike?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya...

thaxks yall! dont think im going to sell my bike now... who knows.. but now i have it... but yeah lots of support on this site!

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
CONGRATS!!! I am trying to get my best friend on the bike :D :D He's gonna sign up for BCSC couse in June.:)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Candide said:
Well Done! :)

Kitten Walk :As long as you keep your feet on the pegs and don't lock the back wheel.. you're gonna pass it :thumbup

Well I can definetly handle that! Is the U turn really tight? I kinda suck at that!

C

·
0 Posts
KittenWalk said:

Well I can definetly handle that! Is the U turn really tight? I kinda suck at that!
Well the U-turn is kinda tight.. When they get you push your bike they measure the turning radius of your bike. And adjust the cones by that. The other is from standstill and the other is straight after the acceleration and is wider. On the wider one they tell you to follow the line on the ground but remember that the bike goes where you look.. look at the ground and you find yourself putting your feet down to prevent you from slamming down.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts