BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I wanna Ride!!!!
77 Posts
Congratulations man, Especially in this weather, Hell I hate driving a car in this weather couldn't imagine what It would have been like for you on a bike. Can't wait til my pacific course starts!!!!

·
Wait for me, I'm SLOW
1,224 Posts
Great Job Fonz,

Always remember Ride Safely

Cheers

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
DaFonz said:
Took the test in the PISSING rain and passed today!

The only thing i could think about all through the test was... fucking clowns... where are the fucking clowns
Yea, Clownz are scary mofo's. :laughing

Good job.. were u one of the guys that was on the ride last night? I can't remember what everyones name was, lol.

Ryan

·
Registered
54 Posts
Good Job man always remember to check your Chalk=P and never leave a man behind...=P Congrats...PRS all the way

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Can you do everyone else a favour???

Post up and tell every up and coming motorcyclist how hard the test WASN'T!... please.

·
Registered
69 Posts
congrats on passing in the rain...
i remeber when i took my license back in nov, all I could think of was "i know the limit's 90, but i dont wanna do more than 80 cause i cant feel my fingers"
signing the license after sucked too, i coudlnt use my fingers.

tip for others: get warm gloves

·
Registered
205 Posts
lesson i learned from taking my road test ... dont give anyone the finger ... even if you have the right of way .... as they actually give you demerits for it

·
Registered
246 Posts
cyclestarter said:
Can you do everyone else a favour???

Post up and tell every up and coming motorcyclist how hard the test WASN'T!... please.
The test is easy. I did it back in December. On an 800lb Vmax. In snow that was sticking to the road.

Other than cold fingers, I had no problems or demerits.

·
SuperStyling
3,098 Posts
Congrats!!! Damn I rode the bike in the slush today. SO dangerous. Rear wheels slips way to eaisly. Even at 2k rpm.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
mhuricane said:
lesson i learned from taking my road test ... dont give anyone the finger ... even if you have the right of way .... as they actually give you demerits for it
That is very good to know. :laughing

Ryan

J

·
0 Posts
i have my road test first thing in the morning, i'm SOOOOO nervous! is it true that if you stall your bike its an automatic fail?

·
Linguistic Ninja
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I believe so... moral of the story.. dont stall :p

tips:
- when doing the u-turn.. idle speeds! Dat had to beat that into my head because i was a dumbass and always wanted to use gas...
- in the parking lot.. dont warm up with circles... practise the stop and go stuff along with parking, uturns, etc.
- do your practising as far away from the examiners car as possible at the beginning.. waste time!
- waste time!!! waste time!! waste time!! Take your time scanning and shoulder checking
- look for snipers in the trees.. haha... and the clowns! (school signs.. be sure you know where they start and end)

PS: take PRS.. it rules and chris, dat and mark are all awesome instructors

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
now that u passed, just be careful out there.. ur next test is to stay alive now....

have fun!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
DaFonz said:
- waste time!!! waste time!! waste time!! Take your time scanning and shoulder checking
I dunno.. Theres a total of 25 intersections to go through, I figure if im fast enough, I could get through em in a good 20 mins? :laughing

Ryan

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Congratulations!
Can't sleep, clowns will eat me ... can't sleep, clowns will eat me ...

·
retired panda racer...~_~
740 Posts
congrats!!
i liked taking my lessons in the rain.... since in vancouver i usually am riding in the rain anyways... (but probably luckily it was sunny the day i did my road test)

but again, congrats =)

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Congrats on getting you license.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts