BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(crash of thunder) BWHAAAAAhaahahahaahaahaaa.aa.a...a... (cough cough)

Zis is zee latest resulttink of mein willanous experiments in zee laboratory.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not all of it vass vit'out difficultiesss. I had to make do vis vhat I could find for zer raw materialzz. In zum cases I had to make der repairz ..... Note zer tidy stichink....

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
she's lookin good :) i'd love to have one :)

are ya gonna invest into some race fairings and sliders? whats left that needs to be done?

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Undt I am happy like lark to report zat I am finally beingk a sponzored rider. Dis beingk part of a lend lease program. I scratch and it not being lend any more.......

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Undt finally zer good side.

If I can juzt keep it upside up fer zee swei veekends zen my racingk plaztic vill be here to put on vit der transplantingk operation.......

Oh, almost forgot....... (cue thunder) BWHAAHAHAAHAAAaahahaa..ah..ha...a...a.... (cough cough)

Man dis laughingk is hard vork for der tonsiles.....

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Canadian_Gixxer said:
she's lookin good :) i'd love to have one :)

are ya gonna invest into some race fairings and sliders? whats left that needs to be done?
DOH, didn't see you posting in my rush to get the pics up.

It's done. I'm riding it in the school tomorrow (or Sunday if you're reading this later).

And a week this MONDAY is the day at Mission on the big track. Then all being well I have my license and can ride in any of their test n' tune days and perhaps the odd race weekend in the Sportsman class.

These old fairings are just a stop gap until the racing plastic comes in from OPP at the end of the month. That's why the one colored corner peice is a loaner.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Very nice Bruce...have fun tomorrow:)

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
BMatthews said:

DOH, didn't see you posting in my rush to get the pics up.

It's done. I'm riding it in the school tomorrow (or Sunday if you're reading this later).

And a week this MONDAY is the day at Mission on the big track. Then all being well I have my license and can ride in any of their test n' tune days and perhaps the odd race weekend in the Sportsman class.

These old fairings are just a stop gap until the racing plastic comes in from OPP at the end of the month. That's why the one colored corner peice is a loaner.
ahh cool.... yeah i'm still waiting for my opp fairings to arrive.... but i'll be using em on the streets :)

have fun out there man.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
get a solo tail man.....what's with the, as lloyd would say " Bitch pad" ? lol, so this is the beast....looking good....have you broken in that rear tire ? is it a race or just a 207 ???

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dirtybill said:
Whatdaya doin workin on your bike when it's obvious the grass needs cutting!:confused
'Cause I know what my priorities are........... :D

... and to you too Brett, PFFFFFFT

C

·
0 Posts
Dirtybill said:
Whatdaya doin workin on your bike when it's obvious the grass needs cutting!:confused
hahaha... so true... what the hell??... come on bruce! :laughing

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Nice bike bruce

1 - 15 of 15 Posts