BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So had another ride at the toy run and something was stuck in my head that a V twin rider had told me this summer on why he choses to ride a cruiser....He wanted to be different...he said that he dresses in black leather so he stands out....i saw the similar statements made from the Sturgis TV coverage.... so I was looking at everyone at the PNE and they all dress the same...WTF??? View attachment 47441
View attachment 47443

Then with why they wear a Beanie I figure cause everyone that had one just left their $2.99 lid on their bike and when it gets taken they can afford to go buy another...
View attachment 47442

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
I'm totally down with that dude. I squid to be different!

tongue in cheek poking fun at AGATT robots :) don't shoot me

Cory

·
Registered
374 Posts
i park to be different, with a motard there's always parking
but i do wear black even though it makes me less visabile

·
1,768 Posts
Ya, all Harley riders are the same...

I video'd the whole ride down and a cop car passed us going the opposite direction and waving and the Harley guy in front of me flipped him off. I should post that up... :D

Mind you, 1/2 the sportbikers on this site would probably do the same thing...

;D

G

·
First picture has the Greater Vancouver Motorcycle Club (GVMC). They are not a brand specific club but one of the largest clubs in BC and a pretty good bunch of people. Their colours are pretty damn ugly and they do have a large fuddy-duddy management style though.

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
All hail the Harley uniform!

This reminds me of Goth kids I went to highschool with, when Marylin Manson was at the height of his popularity. "We dress like this and wear make-up to be different." Then why the fuck do you all look exactly the same!?!?!

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Maybe he means he wants to be unique from the rest of mainstream society, not unique in the biker world.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts