BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on alderbridge in richmond
we were travelling in opposite traffic, so i can only have a 2 seconds look of the bike
it was in respol colors, i think with orange/red rims
i had my windows open, so i can really hear the exhaust note
can't clarify if it's really a NSR
but the size n shape of the bikes looks very NSR to me:confused
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
you can get an old NSR from Atlas, get it repainted in the repsol colors and voila ~ vous avez un NSR ! also if it was a 2-stroke NSR I am sure you would have been able to tell.....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20 Posts
Probably the same one I just saw at a parkade here at work. It was BRAND NEW. Very very nice.

Along with a custom R6 with a shark 4-can exhaust and a Honda something or rather tricked out CBR. Very nice parking spot indeed.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,762 Posts
adamantium said:
Probably the same one I just saw at a parkade here at work. It was BRAND NEW. Very very nice.

Along with a custom R6 with a shark 4-can exhaust and a Honda something or rather tricked out CBR. Very nice parking spot indeed.

i think we passed this trio on marine around 5pm today. the 4-can exhaust is mucho weird to me.

please fill me in what's an NSR?
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
This is NSR, 2 strokes 249cc V-twin race replica, dry clutch, street legal in lots of country around the world, except Canada:mad
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Human said:
you can get an old NSR from Atlas, get it repainted in the repsol colors and voila ~ vous avez un NSR ! also if it was a 2-stroke NSR I am sure you would have been able to tell.....
it was definately either a mc21 or mc28
around my home in hk, there are couple of bikes shops, n have lots of nsr's around, so i can tell if it was a nsr or not
but since i only got a 1-2second look, i can't tell
 
H

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
hey it is a REAL NSR 250 PGM 4 SE model with repsol fairing. real stuff.

the owner is friend of mine.
u can really hear the sound from the dry cluth...
dont ask me how he get it licence......

:rider
 

·
Jackie Chan's stuntdouble
Joined
·
1,535 Posts
hey duc said:
hey it is a REAL NSR 250 PGM 4 SE model with repsol fairing. real stuff.

the owner is friend of mine.
u can really hear the sound from the dry cluth...
dont ask me how he get it licence......

:rider
Holy cow! How did he get it licensed?

You didn't seriously expect us to NOT ask, did you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bling Bling said:


Holy cow! How did he get it licensed?

You didn't seriously expect us to NOT ask, did you?
actually i know some guy in vancouver that has a mc21 n changing it back to road spec, but he said he was gonna paint it orange or something, n that was 4 or 6 months ago
so i thought there would be another nsr around
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top