BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, with all these bad crashes, I am hoping this chears you up:

Imagine me, 6'1", almost 200lbs and barrling along on this 40lb, 40cc pocketbike... and I'm startin' to get the hang of it.. really!

So I start thinkin', hey I saw Cosworth do a few "backin' it in" type moves, so I decide to start feeling for the rear brake.. see what it feels like (just been using the front mostly up to this point).. well what whadya know, I highsided and ended up tumbling at least three or four times and laughing my ass off the entire time. The ENTIRE time. I stood to a huge applause to my balfoonery. It was great. I'd do it again in a second. So I picked up the bike (and when I mean picked up, I mean, off the ground) and put it back on it's nice little stand.

Now that's a crash people.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
jeez man, for a sec. I thought you dumped your R6.......unfortunately Harps lowsided bad today, it's a total for sure.....

·
CrazyAssFlip
787 Posts
adamantium said:
Well, with all these bad crashes, I am hoping this chears you up:

Imagine me, 6'1", almost 200lbs and barrling along on this 40lb, 40cc pocketbike... and I'm startin' to get the hang of it.. really!

So I start thinkin', hey I saw Cosworth do a few "backin' it in" type moves, so I decide to start feeling for the rear brake.. see what it feels like (just been using the front mostly up to this point).. well what whadya know, I highsided and ended up tumbling at least three or four times and laughing my ass off the entire time. The ENTIRE time. I stood to a huge applause to my balfoonery. It was great. I'd do it again in a second. So I picked up the bike (and when I mean picked up, I mean, off the ground) and put it back on it's nice little stand.

Now that's a crash people.
man! those pocketbikes were sweet eh! maybe next time i'll give it a try, just a little scared i might wreck the thing though but anyways it was nice meeting you guys, forgot vrecksler's name though? looking forward for some riding w/ you guys soon, by the way r u going to the memorial ride tomorrow? if you are do u wanna meet up somewhere before heading out there?:D

B

·
0 Posts
yeah, that was funny, we thought you were hurt for a second there, then we realized you were laughing. I think dougs lowside going into turn one was the best. there will be plenty more fun like that at the next pocketbike meet. I need to work on my wheelies.

dano, you's better be riding one next time man. you can see how hard I was riding it and I didn't crash. I still haven't found the limit on the front tire yet. those little slicks are grippy as hell, so the only chance of crashing is if you get a little too ham-fisted with the rear brake in the corner.

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
dude you had me scared for a split second:laughing

·
CrazyAssFlip
787 Posts
bender said:
yeah, that was funny, we thought you were hurt for a second there, then we realized you were laughing. I think dougs lowside going into turn one was the best. there will be plenty more fun like that at the next pocketbike meet. I need to work on my wheelies.

dano, you's better be riding one next time man. you can see how hard I was riding it and I didn't crash. I still haven't found the limit on the front tire yet. those little slicks are grippy as hell, so the only chance of crashing is if you get a little too ham-fisted with the rear brake in the corner.
i know man! i'll do it next time, i was suppose to go today @ revy but had to do something so didn't make it. did u go? hope u guys had fun, yeah! we'll hook up as soon as u get insurance for your bike, gotta take it easy though still getting the feel of this machine:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts