Banned
2,578 Posts
:eek HO-LY...

Thanks Roger :)

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
O/T... what is a 1600 streaker?
Apperently I got pic at boundry bay of me passing other riders.. shit no pic yet?
Apperently I got pic of me leading other riders on "fast rides"
Here. I got a pic of it with naked on it at sbw 06... Sorry Skpticket I got that one!

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,226 Posts
Those trials bike dudes are insane!!!

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Holy Shit Rog those are the sickest videos I have seen in a while. Those motorcycles look like there being ridden like bmx bicycles. I those kids on the BMX bikes have the most precision control and balance I have ever seen! SICK!

·
That new bike smell
2,863 Posts
To be king shit of the neighborhood back in the day all you had to do was bunnyhop a shopping cart on it's side. These guys are from another world. Where's the old PK Ripper so I can kill myself trying that?

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
To be king shit of the neighborhood back in the day all you had to do was bunnyhop a shopping cart on it's side. These guys are from another world. Where's the old PK Ripper so I can kill myself trying that?
PK Ripper! Boy are you dating yourself. I wanted one of those race frames so bad back in the day. They blew up (broke welds and cracked tubes) as the aluminium aged but man were they the sweetest looking things back in the early 80's.

I had a Kuwahara that I wrecked myself on. Bunny hopped the couch in the basement of a friends once on a dare. Hit the wall hard but I made it......

Oh and I've posted this before but any old school BMX rider should check this out. Play the DVD trailer. It's a "wayback machine" to my childhood for sure.... http://www.joekidonastingray.com/

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
I tired to get into moto trials, it is fucking expensive, so right now im back into bike tirals... but im no where near as good as creig

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Holy that is one of the best vids I've seen for that shit

·
That new bike smell
2,863 Posts
PK Ripper! Boy are you dating yourself. I wanted one of those race frames so bad back in the day. They blew up (broke welds and cracked tubes) as the aluminium aged but man were they the sweetest looking things back in the early 80's.

I had a Kuwahara that I wrecked myself on. Bunny hopped the couch in the basement of a friends once on a dare. Hit the wall hard but I made it......

Oh and I've posted this before but any old school BMX rider should check this out. Play the DVD trailer. It's a "wayback machine" to my childhood for sure.... http://www.joekidonastingray.com/
I had the Landing Gear forks, CW bars, Uni seat on the PK. And yes, the frame did crack. It's funny how tech comes around, the Rocky Mtn RM6 etc look so similar to the PK. All you old school guys probably remember my other 2 bikes, the Factory Kuwahara and a Hutch, chrome of course.:rockon
The Joe Kid movie looks wicked. I'm gonna break out the old photo album and have a look back.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts