BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Lovin the sun/bike combo
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to gather info for my icbc settlement. I was wondering if anyone has any info theyd like to share about their settlement. iwas in a head on and wrote off my bike. I had a shoulder injury and have been in phsyio and massage therapy. Im just looking for injury details not the amount you got for your bike. Any info will be greatly since ive found out icbc is there for just profit. C

55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

im just trying to get a general idea. i went to the courts data base of old settlements and there wasnt that many on file. Im just asking the riders out there to give some input. Like the guy before said the lawyers take fees and this is resource for info. My claims adjusters is being ok but when i dealt with another 1 for my bike they totally tried to short change me on the value of the bike saying there were scratches and the tires were crap blah blah blah. I ended up getting more.

55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My initial claims adjuster has been ok, seemed fair. Then i had to deal with another adjuster for my bike and that person tried to totally rip me off, low balled me for my bike. I got super pissed bc they werent gonna even give me the amount the bike was insured for(the amount still owing on the bike. i hadnt even had it 6 months). I was totaly honest and up front .... what would you do if u wrote off your bike and now you owe money cause of the need for profit in icbc. I just wanted a little integrity. I called 4 different lawyers and truth be told im not impresssed dealing with icbc or the lawyers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.