BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
n00b
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience while falling on these gloves? I'm just lookin to get a pair for my gf (passenger once in a while), and she wants to get a pair of icons, but I'm just worried if the quality will withstand a moderate fall...anyone care to chime in? safety #1!!! especially for passengers! :rockon

·
Obi-Wan Newbie
683 Posts
have a pair of hooligan gloves from icon. short cuff with hard knuckle and hard protection on the wrist points as well. all leather. so imo thye are a nice glove for your passenger.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Your passenger deserves less protection than you do?
Nice. :rolleyes

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I have a pair of Icon crazy Titanium high cut (discontinued) gloves I use in the summer. They will save your hands (although not your gas tank [scratches] and are great for smashing side mirrors of cars that cut you off!

·
hot beef
276 Posts
beaterdx said:
yah icons dont do too well when u crash...get some joe rockets or somethin a lil safer
joe rocket = crap leather is thinner then most companys out there. stitching comes apart and overall workmanship is substandard

·
Newbie!!!
79 Posts
I have a pair of Icon (short) Timax gloves and love them. A few of the knuckle rivets are loose, but they are super comfortable. Cool in the summer, and with a $0.99 pair of cotton gloves, they are perfect in the winter

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Sparks19 said:
I have a pair of Icon (short) Timax gloves and love them. A few of the knuckle rivets are loose, but they are super comfortable. Cool in the summer, and with a $0.99 pair of cotton gloves, they are perfect in the winter

Icon gloves have a lifetime warranty. I had a problem with the stitching on mine, so I sent them back and they just sent me a brand new pair.

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
I've looking all over town for some Icon Timax Gloves (Shortys, black, medium) and can't find them anywhere since they were discontinued. The new Timax2 look but. Anyone know where I could find last years?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts