BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seattleite here. I'm coming for a visit!

I'll arrive in Victoria around 2:30 and plan to head to Nanaimo to overnight. Next I'll ride to Tofino and overnight there. Then back to Victoria and overnight and head back home Wednesday morning. This is a last minute trip so I'm hoping to get a little crowdsourced help from those in the know so I can make the most of it.

Any not-to-be-missed things (like places to eat or even touristy things that are cool - or roads to take advantage of) - I'd like to know about them.

I thank you ahead of time for the help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should add that I've been to Victoria a number of times - so I'm mostly looking for suggestions outside of Victoria. Thanks again.

·
Registered
510 Posts
my advice would be to skip Nanaimo, not a whole heck of a lot to see there, and go another 30mins north to parksville/qualicum for the night. More picturesque seaside towns, more to see and do, and the roads between there and Tofino are really the highlight of that trip. Cathedral grove is worth a stop, half hour west of parksville on the road to Tofino, also little qualicum falls off the highway.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Do the Port Renfrew route, all the way to Lake Cowichan. Then to Duncan which puts you back on the island highway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts