BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, im new to this shit so bare with me. alright, im 19 and im a pretty big speed demon. i had a 91 240sx done up to the shits and wud redline like krazy. im not intimidated by speed at all, i love the rush. im pretty good wen it comes to understanding speed, torque and all that other bullshit. my question is this...i wanna get into the sportbike thing, but i dunno wat to get. my parents r hookin me up pretty sweet thru richmond motorsports and im liking the cbr600 and the zx6. ive been hearing alot of negatives about the kawis, but i think they look better than the cbr. i kinda have a bad back, and im pretty short, 5'8. im not the biggest guy either, but im not a weakass bitch. wat bike wud be more comfortable for someone my size to ride hard and long on. money is no object so any suggestions wud help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol. im not dangerous dude, chill. i wudnt ride hard until i was good at riding. im just saying that wen i do become good, wat bike wud be best. im not an idiot.

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
in english please?

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
do wut eva u want dood. mayb u shud wate til u can contrul dat speed problum. it mite get u into truble.

·
Cock of the walk
173 Posts
hey everyone, im new to this shit so bare with me. alright, im 19 and im a pretty big speed demon........ im not intimidated by speed at all, i love the rush...... my parents r hookin me up pretty sweet thru richmond motorsports and im liking the cbr600 and the zx6...... i kinda have a bad back, and im pretty short, 5'8...... im not the biggest guy either, but im not a weakass bitch....... money is no object so any suggestions wud help.

Well your first step, if you haven't allready done so, is to go down to driver services and grab one of those organ doner brochers, next tell me when and where you're riding so I can stay the hell away. But seriously you're "need for speed" is gonna get you killed. I've only been riding a month myself so I'm no expert by any stretch but that last thing a guy your age needs is a bike where money is no object.

Rippin around in you 204sx is probably scary enough, doing that on a bike is asking for bad things to happen to you and everyone else unfortunate enough to be on the same road as you. Go take lessons before you even look at a bike, they'll teach you all the basic skills you NEED to ride properly and SAFELY. I hope you're just messing around with your "I'm a 19 y/o speed demon but I got super mad skillz" shit. But if you aren't maybe you should wait a couple years before getting a bike. Seriously, I doubt anyone will be impressed by you ending up in the hospital....or dead.

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
im not the biggest guy either, im not hard and long
I'm sorry to hear that. Post up your e-mail address and I'll forward you some spam I received recently that you may find helpful. It help u luv girl long time.

Troll.

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
i kinda have a bad back, and im pretty short, 5'8. im not the biggest guy either, but im not a weakass bitch. wat bike wud be more comfortable for someone my size to ride hard and long on. money is no object so any suggestions wud help.
I think you can get a high priced ****-for-hire downtown. Then you can ride him long and hard into the sunset and he will give you a back massage after to help you with your weakass back problem. I am sure when he is finished with you, you will be his weakass bitch. hawt dawg!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
And adam and corvetteboy come through again.

Man that was some weak trolling iheartrpm. You could really learn something from sheldon21

·
Banned
1,946 Posts

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
No, no, I don't think he's a troll at all....and I know trolls.
IHeartRPM, there really is only one bike for you. The quad turbo-charged uranium-injected Suzuki Hayabusa.

Please let us know when you get one and post pics accordingly.

·
Registered
312 Posts
i dunno why people always start talking about different shit when someone asks us , well i started on a 2003 kawi zxr6 last year as my first bike i loved it and im looking at getting a 03 yamaha or a 05 zx6r again,
Do the course though man it will save your life i think i paid like $700 at PRS in delta/surry and i loved it and i think my life is worth way more then 700 ( i hope ) , after u are all done that then get a bike and start with a 600cc max , but some people also go with 750 and 1000cc bikes but 600 is more then u should be useing , I went 280 on my kawi u cant even do that on your car lol , best of luck

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
I hate to break it to you folks but iheartrpm doesn't share his IP with anyone else. So he's either for real or is a very CLEVER troll. So let's all cut him some slack, eh?

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
yo! if yo parents are gonna hook you up with mad chedda! you gotsta go all out bro. ZX-14 is one bad ass mofo, and get you mad props from the ladies yo. yo 240 is way more technical to speed in yo...bikes only got 2 wheels....less wheels to cotrol yo.

Im out....peace

·
The Philosopher King
1,345 Posts
This is you :laughing and you think your pretty bad ass...like batman :batman but really your not batman...but that’s okay there can only be one batman, Adam West. So our story starts with you and a buddy :cheers thinking your badass and can ride a sports bike...So you call Daddy Warbucks and ask for a bike :angel. :rider that’s you...but then you die because you are to immature and to irresponsible control your self :ghost that’s you now. Then Daddy Warbucks start screaming up and down that it’s everyone’s fault but yours. But Dat Louie is happy because he got your bike :truck …so I would suggest growing up and also going to school and paying attention so you don’t look like a complete tool when it comes to spelling on this forum.

Oh yeah welcome to BCSB
:flip

1 - 20 of 32 Posts