BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm Back and The Aprilia was nice

Hey everyone, I'm back! Had a nice little vaction visiting family in Portland. Well while I was there I went to go look at the Aprilia's and the MV Augusta F4, all I can say is they are very beautiful bikes to stare at and drool over. Talked to the sales guy for the longest time and I let it slip that I was visiting from up here and that we don't get those bikes, right away he offered me a ride on the Mille (his own not the demo) to see what it was like and I couldn't refuse. As soon as I took it out I realized DAMN I WAS HOOKED!!!! Just from the street ride alone I had a massive ear to ear grin. By far the highlight of my trip:D Wish I could have taken the MV out:(

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Now you know why I still get all maudlin when I think of the old Ducati............ the ol' Ducati (sniff) aw, there I go again.....

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did i mention that they had a couple two stroke RS 250 on hand...

·
Registered
725 Posts
Re: I'm Back and The Aprilia was nice

thr1 said:
Hey everyone, I'm back! Had a nice little vaction visiting family in Portland. Well while I was there I went to go look at the Aprilia's and the MV Augusta F4, all I can say is they are very beautiful bikes to stare at and drool over. Talked to the sales guy for the longest time and I let it slip that I was visiting from up here and that we don't get those bikes, right away he offered me a ride on the Mille (his own not the demo) to see what it was like and I couldn't refuse. As soon as I took it out I realized DAMN I WAS HOOKED!!!! Just from the street ride alone I had a massive ear to ear grin. By far the highlight of my trip:D Wish I could have taken the MV out:(
i only have to go a couple of blocks to see an MV :D

dont even want to stand to close to it though in case i knock it over

there is a guy in vancouver who has an apprilia mille R and i think he may have another MV also, none of his bikes are registered from what i heard he just slaps the plates from his Duck on

tough life huh

i saw him riding and i did a double take at the mille

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dude so there is a guy with a mille out here!?!?! i thought i was halucinating(sp?) last summer

·
Registered
725 Posts
yep i though so too, i waved to a guy and he waved back as i got beside him i noticed it was a mille,

i should have given him a high five instead, but you want to hear about lucky

tchan, and a couple other members on this board were at willow springs this weekend and it was the same day they had a mille R demo day at the track

track day plus milles to borrow = hell of alot of fun

until you crash one and forgo your deposit:D

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that would have been sweet to get one on the track

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I saw these as well when I was down in LA, beautiful bikes.. I saw one that was a Troy Corser rep. for $27k USD.. ouch. Very nice though.. VERY nice. :D

G

·
0 Posts
hey guy

theese are the kinda bikes that all the new racers learn on at the factory tranning track in italy, be fore getting on a real factory machines, as well the same with 125 riders most start on a scooter first, reguards,,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts