BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ever have one of those days when your mind drifts of to some crazy adventure you had with your lover...

Well... it was in a December many moons ago... We were in Mexico out snorkeling -in front of some resort- and decide to do it 'froggie style' -that is in water to deep to stand.

It was our first vacation together and I'd picked her up proper snorkeling gear (stuff she could later use for scuba) for Christmas... We let the waves dictate our rhythm -just bobbing up and down in the water, sculling with our fins -up the front of a wave and down the other side -just out of the surf zone. If you ever get a chance it's something to try... A nice slow lazy screw, watching the reef pass by below...

Until she took a little water into the snorkel... cough cough cough.. We adjusted, swam back to shore and found a lil cave on the beach to continue in.

oh good memories... ahhhhh

:)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
did i mistakenly log onto the penthouse forum website?

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
doug said:
did i mistakenly log onto the penthouse forum website?
Quoted For Truth

·
Registered
819 Posts
alternateimpact said:
"well bob....I'd have to say.......in the butt" (redneck female accent)

Jeff Foxworthy
Actually that was a real quote from the old wedding game show not Jeff Foxworthy. One of the all time funniest moments on TV!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I was thinking penthouse, I wouldn't have curved the language.

I'm thinkin in terms of creativity...

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
Back on topic...years ago I hooked up with a bride's maid at a reception at the Vancouver Maritime Museam...we were exploring her poop deck down stairs as her MOM (the blushing bride to be) was exchanging vows on the main deck....I am going to hell for sure.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just a word of caution on the topic of having sex underwater. It should be absolutely avoided due to the high risk of an embolism. Not something she would like to have:eek

·
I'm new
2,075 Posts
...years ago I hooked up with a bride's maid at a reception at the Vancouver Maritime Museam...we were exploring her poop deck down stairs as her MOM (the blushing bride to be) was exchanging vows on the main deck....I am going to hell for sure.
im telling yor super model wife!!! NOW SHE'LL BE MINE!!! ahahhahahah

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Blurry said:
Just a word of caution on the topic of having sex underwater. It should be absolutely avoided due to the high risk of an embolism. Not something she would like to have:eek
Gross man, can that really happen? :eek

PS.. Ninas Boy.. you should write erotic novels, lol.

Ryan

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
Fine -G-...I am telling 'yours' you said that ^... x2 muwahahahaha

·
Lee RideFar
5,463 Posts
Just got back from California and we were in a desert Oasis. It was a still pretty early so very little people around so we though why not. Other than the sand getting in the way it was awesome.

Other cool places were Burnaby Park, basement of a church (I will join you in hell Pitdogboy), and a BJ on a empty flight. I still cannot figure out of the logistics of sex in a airplane bathroom.

:rockon

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
in a gay bar bathroom. with a female no doubt. it's a hazy memory so ya never know.

·
who farted?
525 Posts
ssblade said:
in a gay bar bathroom. with a female no doubt. it's a hazy memory so ya never know.
What the hell were you doing in a gay bar anyway? You don't just go in those kind of places without a reason.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Defcon-1 said:
What the hell were you doing in a gay bar anyway? You don't just go in those kind of places without a reason.

well here's the skinny: met a hot asian chick in the bourbon. she gave me her number. called her and she told me to meet her on granville. we went to this bar and it took me a fair amount of time to figure it out cuz it was dark in there. by then i didn't care cuz i was hammered and gettin along with this chick. then i followed her into the women's bathroom(not very busy) and that's about it. many moons ago.

·
Registered
622 Posts
...my highschool elevator. Get half way between two floors to keep noise to a minumum and push the stop button.

·
"Experience" THX Rogger.
1,043 Posts
dann said:
...my highschool elevator. Get half way between two floors to keep noise to a minumum and push the stop button.
HAHAHA damn new elevators at my highschool had silent alarms when the stop button is pushed.....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts