BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello. My name is Ti Man. I've been riding since I was 12, I'm new to this most awsome web-site and I think it's amazing! I'm usually fairly reserved when it comes to forums and public speaking, but they said I should introduce myself. I'm sure, in time you will all find I'm just as nuts as the rest of you (judging by some of the stuff I've seen at this site so far), so we should get along just fine. I love riding, always have. Excitement, freedom, blah, blah, of course there is no description for the (relatively) new dimension of the internets' impact on the activity WE all share. When I first threw a leg over a motorcycle, things like this laptop I'm using were fantasy, so... we've come a long way in the way we communicate our passion, but the passion never changes. Besides riding, I like rock climbing, so I guess I enjoy 'extreme' sports, but really these activities are my way of expressing my love for life. I think motorcyclists (and rock climbers) are generally a romantic bunch (check out the literature) with zest for life and all it offers. Cheers.

·
Faster than u!
96 Posts
Welcome!!
Im fairly new here too and nothing but great things to say about the members on here.
Enjoy your stay.

Tim

·
who farted?
525 Posts
Welcome aboard you nutty bastard.:flip

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
hey :flip :flip :flip welcome :flip :flip :flip to BCSB

now go fuck your self :D

haha
just getting you nice and tuff for what you will be in store for :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gee, thanks. I already feel at home.

·
User And Abuser
3,917 Posts
:flip :flip :flip welcome:flip :flip :flip

now get to sleep...its three in the freakin morning. leave the late night time wasting to me.:laughing

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, can't sleep. Maybe some milk and cookies will help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you aint got no tits or ass

.... your just like any other guy here with a piece of meat between his legs lol.

sorry dood LOL
thats BCSB :( lol
... oh, that's what that is. :laughing

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
I think motorcyclists (and rock climbers) are generally a romantic bunch (check out the literature) with zest for life and all it offers. Cheers.
Yes we are, I often like to do romance inside of others.

Welcome, stay far away from the likes of JScott and CorvetteBoy. Those two are bad influences.

:flip :flip :flip

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
You've got nothing to worry about buddy. Unless your girlfriend's hot, you can't spell or you vote NDP. Barring those 3 issues, you'll be fine with me.

Cheers!

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
Welcome aboard! Can you still use your middle finger with all that Titanium in your L-bone? :flip <-this is the official BCSB salute, by the way... :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:horse I've changed my mind about being a BCSB'er........can I have my soul back? :spinsmile

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Welcome to BCSB...enjoy and ride safe!

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
Welcome- don't listen to those dudes!!! SLOWLY back away from your screen ...don't make any sudden movements!!! hahaha...

No really fun bunch of dudes & dudettes on the board...Safe riding!!

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
:flip Howdy! :flip

·
es ist orange und bellt
1,784 Posts
Welcome- don't listen to those dudes!!! SLOWLY back away from your screen ...don't make any sudden movements!!! hahaha...

No really fun bunch of dudes & dudettes on the board...Safe riding!!

Welcome Ti Man:band

The guys here are cool.......and Martinigirl will cook you a nice hot meal! LOL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts