BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shit thee not! Wrong at so many levels, but I suppose you have to admire their gumption!

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
I shit thee not! Wrong at so many levels, but I suppose you have to admire their gumption!

And with this, we see Cycle World, the biggest, longest run magazine run on earth, comes to an end.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
So one can make a silk purse out of a sows ear ? Buddy of mine's entered in this race,he was testing at Area 27 a month ago. Day 1 all went good till it blew the oil filter of and dropped its guts all over the track causing one rider much grief and a hefty repair bill. Day 2 same thing ,note to self,drop crank pressure !! They have now banned buddy from the track with this machine.......but testing is what it's all about.

Reactions: bacchus40

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So one can make a silk purse out of a sows ear ? Buddy of mine's entered in this race,he was testing at Area 27 a month ago. Day 1 all went good till it blew the oil filter of and dropped its guts all over the track causing one rider much grief and a hefty repair bill. Day 2 same thing ,note to self,drop crank pressure !! They have now banned buddy from the track with this machine.......but testing is what it's all about.
hilarious! except for the bikes following the guy... shit!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Built for the King of the Baggers bike race. Josh Herrin and others are racing in it, it should be a fun event.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts