BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just park your bike, throw a seed under it, pee on the seed and wait 20 years.

·
The Philosopher King
1,345 Posts
so protected you can't even steal it from your self

G

·
Sad that a bike in India can sit around so long trees grow into it, but here, they get stolen before they hit the ground.

·
Registered
274 Posts
that can't be real?.....can it?...or maybe it was done in purpose....i was just amazed that no one had stolen the bike before the roots grew on it...lol

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
I still think that it would be much easier to defeat than Charles' anti-theft devices. In this case, all ya need is a chainsaw!

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
that can't be real?.....can it?...or maybe it was done in purpose....i was just amazed that no one had stolen the bike before the roots grew on it...lol
Yep, it really can happen. Fig trees and others will grow lnto each other and end up as one grafted tree or grafted branches from the same tree. Other species of tree can do the same thing. And apparently some like motorcycles enough to reach across the street and add one to their family....

What gets me at least as much as the deal about the tree growing over the bike is the fact that the bike is in such nice shape by the looks of the pic.

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
...What gets me at least as much as the deal about the tree growing over the bike is the fact that the bike is in such nice shape by the looks of the pic.
plenty of corrosion on it in the pic

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
....bike 4 sale, hardly ridden......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts