BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
$135/month for full coverage with a 43% discount.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
too much :(

$612 for 3 months with 15% discount, full coveraged, claimed value of bike at 9grand.

I can only afford 3months at a time, me poor starving student :(

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I feel sorry for all you guys. $100/mth full coverage with ICBC and Meagson Fitzpatrick. 43% plus discounts for belonging to BCCOM, Yamaha 2002 R1 valued at $18000. (bike, helmet, leathers) my optional insurance company covers accessories.

I will be posting a thread on the potential break up of ICBC that you should all read.

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
I pay a bit less than Digi doing the same thing (basic with ICBC, other with Fitz), only because my declared value is less. 43% discount, full coverage, still more than my truck but a lot more reasonable than getting it all through ICBC. :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
i just bought a 2002 954rr....i got 35% discount.....full coverage...
and i'm paying $244/month!!!????????....can someone please tell me if that's right???

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
huck-jai said:
i just bought a 2002 954rr....i got 35% discount.....full coverage...
and i'm paying $244/month!!!????????....can someone please tell me if that's right???
That is right. Sucks doesn't it. Wait till next year and you may even be paying more.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
bl1tz said:
im getting raped big time... i think 2200+ for 6 months, time to find a scooter:(
maybe you should have not claimed your crash last year.... probably would have been cheaper in the long run....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts