BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am goin nuts here. I havn't ridden In over a month, and am debating on isuring the KLX. The only that prevents me from doing so is I am selling it to a friend, and feel kinda bad upping the milage on it. I also think the insurance is kinda expensive on my Kawi...its like 75 bucks a month for a 250! I think I will crack a beer or 2 and contemplate it some more.

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
Insurance? It's a kawi. The insurance company has to get insurance against people with Kawi's getting insurance on Kawi's

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you know you would hit it up if ya had one.

for your rubbish remarks, go to your room and drink a bakers dozen, and reply when your jolly good and ripped.

·
damn broken leg!!!!!!!
1,610 Posts
Don't bother with the insurance. Just disconnect the speedo so the mileage stays put. Throw it in your truck and take it to a mountain for some single track. That's the only way to ride anyway :rockon

·
Blue Power Ranger
498 Posts
Come on man, 75 bucks is cheap!

I insured my bike for a week at the end of october when my insurance had already expired and it cost me like 130 bucks. But it was worth it. :laughing

75 for a month? DO ITTTTT!

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Selling it already? Thought we were gonna do some dualsporting on the island in the spring.
its all good...I plan to either buy it back or get another one in a year or so. when are you back from your tour of duty? We gotta convince Darrin to ad yet another bike to his stable, and get him to get an off road bike! then we can continue that port renfrew ride where are sportbikes started having some issues with traction:laughing

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
$75 a MONTH! ! ! ! ! WHAT THE HELL SORT OF COVERAGE ARE YOU INSURING IT FOR? Just put liability on it. My DR350 is only $28 a month. It's only for winter joy riding so you won't be leaving it where it's in danger would ya?

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
$75 a MONTH! ! ! ! ! WHAT THE HELL SORT OF COVERAGE ARE YOU INSURING IT FOR? Just put liability on it. My DR350 is only $28 a month. It's only for winter joy riding so you won't be leaving it where it's in danger would ya?
brand new bike requires replacement isurance

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
fok Cory, a few more kms on that bike is not gonna hurt its value any. the amount you would pay for beer, to cover your withdrawls from not riding it, would cost way over 75 bux a month. once a cracker, always a cracker. get back on that pipe, oops bike:laughing

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
fok Cory, a few more kms on that bike is not gonna hurt its value any. the amount you would pay for beer, to cover your withdrawls from not riding it, would cost way over 75 bux a month. once a cracker, always a cracker. get back on that pipe, oops bike:laughing
Roger, your always a voice of reason! I think next payday I will down a throw a few months on the green girl.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts