BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would introduce myself. I am a brand new rider, I went to PRS and picked up a CB300F last weekend and have put about 200 km on it.

I live in Kits. If there are any riders around there that want to go for a ride with a newbie, drop me a line.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Mandatory BCSB new rider greeting: :flip:flip:flip Welcome! :flip:flip:flip

If you have your full class 6 license come out on Monday newbie ride. We meet up in St. David’s United Church (1525 Taylor Way, West Vancouver) around 6pm and then go for a ride up to Squamish Starbucks. Sit around and hang out for a bit and then go back into Vancouver for gelato and food.

There is always a new rider group that goes the speed limit, +-10km/h, that has a leader and sweeper.

I am in dt, so if you feel like scooting around town somewhere let me know :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mandatory BCSB new rider greeting: :flip:flip:flip Welcome! :flip:flip:flip

If you have your full class 6 license come out on Monday newbie ride. We meet up in St. David’s United Church (1525 Taylor Way, West Vancouver) around 6pm and then go for a ride up to Squamish Starbucks. Sit around and hang out for a bit and then go back into Vancouver for gelato and food.

There is always a new rider group that goes the speed limit, +-10km/h, that has a leader and sweeper.

I am in dt, so if you feel like scooting around town somewhere let me know :)
Thanks. I don't have my full licence yet. Planning on doing it this month. Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Around what time does the beginner group reach the Gelato place in Vancouver?
People start rolling out slowly from Squamish around 7:30-8pm, so they are at gelato starting around 8:30 or so. Sometimes gelato will be skipped (depending on weather and time) and we'll go straight for food (Carlos O'Brians - Burrard @ 7th)

On the ride back we dont really do an organized group like on the way up, but people still end up going in groups. If new riders wants to ride with someone (or need to due to license restrictions) there are always going to be people that are willing to tag along.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts