BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody here done any of those Iron Butt runs. Saddle sores or Bum burners?

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I would like to do an iron butt later on in life...but not now, not my 6R....lol....I find them very interesting though an have read the reports on the last 2 years.....if I did do it, it would be on a 9R or 12R.....

·
California dreamin'
2,440 Posts
Human said:
I would like to do an iron butt later on in life...but not now, not my 6R....lol....I find them very interesting though an have read the reports on the last 2 years.....if I did do it, it would be on a 9R or 12R.....
Did you read the article in the most recent Cycle Canada magazine about one of the competitor's experience in the IB? "Interesting" would be a word for it. The guy took his Blackbird all the way to Prudoe (sp?) Bay (where the Alaska pipeline starts). Let's just say that a streetbike wasn't the most appropriate mode of transportation for that portion of the trip. :)

While I admire the accomplishments of the participants, I ride a motorcycle for fun and it doesn't seem like the IB would be much fun.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
ya that's the one, I read both last years and the year before...that blackbird was also at the Abbotsford bike show....I love that magazine, it's the best www.cyclecanadamagazine.net

and it's CANADIAN !!!!!!!!:thumbup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts