BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i dont know how many of you were following Rossi's ferarri test and even though he had a nice boo boo on day 1 in the rain he got fast on the last 2 days.. beatin some regulars and he he was in he newer car not a 2004 spec v10 maybe things would have been different.. scheumacher said after rossis test he could make the switch.. but i wonder if he could challenge for the title.. being 1 second of alanso who placed 1st in the tests is pritty amazing for not being a regular ... should rossi go or not ? what you guys think? i think he'll only go if he thinks he can win the championship.. i think he could after seeing this test....

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Robot probably. Perhaps made by the same company that made Adamantium.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
i think he wants a challenge again, not something he can easily win. so he'll probably go f1 and stick around until he's creaming everyone.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Wouldn't that be freakin' sweet?
And then when he's done dominating WRC and F1, he'll hook up with some big name American NASCAR team and win the championship in the first year. :D
Imagine how bad that would burn some of the good 'ole boys' biscuits?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
He could race a mission and take that as well!!! He's not human he is a race track god.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
SpideRider said:
he'll hook up with some big name American NASCAR team and win the championship in the first year. :D
... maybe he'll be able to get more motorcycle racing programming back onto the Speed Channel after he does that!

... or not.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
put Nicky in Nascar. he likes to go left and he's a good ole country boy.
he'll fit right in.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
J_Web said:
i know but back then cars and bikes were way different... F1 car aren't like driving some souped up porche or something ..
Ya its only $400 million? dollars to run a competitive car in F1 for a year.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Rossi will go to F1 next year and he has put up a very respectable showing however he is not particularly fast at this point. He is driving a car which if you follow F1 a lot is significantly faster than the v8 cars, it is generally accepted that any restricted V10 is a lot faster than any V8 at this point and the the big manufacturers are grumbling that they spend all this money to develop the new engines and the few teams that will be running the limited v10's have a big advantage. This is expected to be changed prior to the first race but at the moment the v10 is the thing to run. Also 1 sec in Formula 1 is an eternity and trying to get even the last 2/10 of second when you are chasing Alonso or Shumacher is way more difficult than it is in MotoGp, still all in all a very respectable showing but at this point not earth shattering.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
flash 5 said:
Rossi will go to F1 next year and he has put up a very respectable showing however he is not particularly fast at this point. He is driving a car which if you follow F1 a lot is significantly faster than the v8 cars, it is generally accepted that any restricted V10 is a lot faster than any V8 at this point and the the big manufacturers are grumbling that they spend all this money to develop the new engines and the few teams that will be running the limited v10's have a big advantage. This is expected to be changed prior to the first race but at the moment the v10 is the thing to run. Also 1 sec in Formula 1 is an eternity and trying to get even the last 2/10 of second when you are chasing Alonso or Shumacher is way more difficult than it is in MotoGp, still all in all a very respectable showing but at this point not earth shattering.
oh i agee but for a guy who's tested only 3 times and has only been out once against the regulars... hes only gonna get faster.. plus ferrari said that the v10 he was driving was dummied way down to match the v8's to see really how rossi would do against the regulars.. thye could be lying but it wouldn't bennifit them any if rossi does switch and hes a slow poke on the v8.

·
Registered
14 Posts
J_Web said:
i think he may be nightcrawler from xmen.. he just teleports and skips the corners:D
He is a spawn of the devil, Jeremie. Beware!!

Jim
Numbers 31:17-18

1 - 19 of 19 Posts