BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Happiness is the corner
2,031 Posts
"Beast" the Goliath Spider ( About 6" across now, but will be a staggering 12" across when fully grown! )

If you'll excuse me for a moment, I'm just going to head over to Reliable to buy another shotgun or three.

·
This space for rent
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Should've brought him/her to the next group ride.
Thanks everyone. This spider appears to be the fools gold of the arachnid kingdom: he runs around pretending he's a black widow but he's not that dangerous when approached. Maybe I should invite him to a group ride - he'd fit in well I bet. Case Closed.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,796 Posts
When I was a kid, I had tarantulas (similar to the ones pictured) as pets.

I came home from school one day, and the cage was empty. hrm, odd.

2 weeks later, I came home from school, and there it was - sitting on top of the cage waiting for the heat lamp to be turned on. I obliged, and put it back in the cage.

My mother was not stoked when I told her the thing was missing for 2 weeks, randomly wandering about the house (most likely just my bedroom).

That explains the waking up with cobwebs across my face.

I should get another one. Or 7.

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
You will masturbate into a dirty sock and then ZZzzZZzzz.
dirty sock? get with the times, ya old geezer.

warmed up banana peel is the new rage.

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
it just rips through the banana peel :)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Yep. B.C. has some nasty spiders.
The old lady yelled at me to come look at a spider in the bathroom yesterday. Said it was weird with a long body. I refused. She dealt with it.

I had a severe reaction to a spider bite many years ago. Emergency room doctor gave me a shot of something to counteract the reaction. Only problem was is that the cure could stop the heart. Doctor stood by with a large needle full of adrenalin ...

http://youtu.be/wEbmhUsgpgI

21 - 30 of 30 Posts