BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
glowing ghostie!
3,112 Posts
They say they work with all bikes that have front forks... lol
Yeah, that caught my attention too. But to be fair, there are a *few* bike model out there that don't have "conventional" front forks.

But NO WAY would I trust that with my bike.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't think so. I would laugh if I saw somebody drive down the road pulling a harley with a civic. I could just see it take a sharp corner and that metal bar snap. Bye bye chrome!

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
i have 2 of them. i figured if one broke then i'd have a back up.

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
Yeah, that caught my attention too. But to be fair, there are a *few* bike model out there that don't have "conventional" front forks.

But NO WAY would I trust that with my bike.

I have a feeling that if someone could afford this bike they'd be towing it on a proper trailer. ;)

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
holy crap

patrick can you comment, does it work well? that looks scary and unlikely at the same time but its a great idea

Cory

·
Does your chain hang low?
193 Posts
Wow... just wow. That's the stupidest thing I've seen in a while.

There is no way, absolutely no way that you'd *not* find a resonance frequency where the bike started weaving and then eventually hurling itself to the ground when some part of the system failed.

·
Crotch Rocket Scientist
929 Posts
Maybe you could have someone on the bike to give it a start and keep it up if it broke loose!!!

Oh, wait....

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
that would work great for some supersport bikes eh? let the bike get into a tank slapper while being towed. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts