BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
What was the ad? It's been flagged and removed form Craigslist. When did Carter open a shop in Coquitlam Town Centre?

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
The real question is, who cares?

·
Life is Good!
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it basically said that all the stores that are selling honda bikes and using the name will have to stop doing so in the near future. (Carter Honda, RMS, Holeshot etc)

the reason stated in the ad was that Honda Canada is opening up mega stores that will only carry honda products.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Honda Mega Store - SWEET! I've always wanted to be able to pay full list in one convenient location!

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
I was there yesterday, very dissapointed. It's all dirtbike stuff and Fox clothing. Totaly not what I expected.

·
Life is Good!
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was there yesterday, very dissapointed. It's all dirtbike stuff and Fox clothing. Totaly not what I expected.
that was not the place I was talking about......Honda Canada is going to open their own motorcycle chain stores. Carter Honda, RMS will not be selling honda's any longer.

well that is what the ad said that was posted on craigslist... I dont know if it is legit but it sounds alright.

G

·
nice. the great retail debacle has moved from gateway and dell stores to motorcycles.

if this is real, it won't last. they'll be pushing bikes back onto the dealer's showroom floors as fast as they push em off.

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
nice. the great retail debacle has moved from gateway and dell stores to motorcycles.

if this is real, it won't last. they'll be pushing bikes back onto the dealer's showroom floors as fast as they push em off.
agreed.

Cory

1 - 20 of 24 Posts