BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!!!

So this is where all the BC people have been hanging out??!!?? :)

I've been busy with work and with the BC Safety Council motorcycle course I didn't know where everyone disappeared to :)

Well I just have to go for my road test and then I'm done!! Yay!!

So a big "Hello Everyone!!" :) What's the standard hello signal here??

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Hey Penelope....:flip WELCOME:flip . I guess it was kinda weird to see all of the BC'er gone from SBN. Its good to see you made it over:) .

atom

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Here, let me pull up a chair......and I'll just move these race bike parts over a bit...... Oh, and I'll just polish that oil spot off the chair...... there you go........Can I get you anything? Wine spritzer, beer, Pernod? Have you seen my new racing leathers? Apparently I look like a Power Ranger in them....... But that's OK because I won't care in a couple of weeks when I'm on the course......... :D

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Welcome to the BC board, Penelope. :) That BC Safety Council course is awesome, you will have no trouble on you road test. Then you will truly be free, and you can join us on a couple group rides.

You can learn a lot from the group rides, just from watching how different riders set up different corners and such, at least I find I can pick up some things here and there. :)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Welcome :flip :spinsmile

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
:flip ahoy hoy :flip

BCSC is sweet, I took it as well. Did you get to see Jose's ducati 900 supersport? that thing is sweet...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet! Another opportunity to WHORE a post!

Welcome!:flip :flip

I'll catch you yet Mike!

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
superiorWANG said:
Sweet! Another opportunity to WHORE a post!

Welcome!:flip :flip

I'll catch you yet Mike!
hahaha, good luck.... you got another ohhhh 680 more posts to go.... wait correction, 681 :) :laughing :laughing anyhow I try not to whore my posting, so I kinda feel bad about responding to this one :) oh well, you gotta do what ya gotta do right?? :) :laughing

oooo it's gettin late, time for my bed time :angel

·
Wear proper gear pls ;)
1,822 Posts
Welcome from one chick rider to another

Heya, had to say hello, always love more chicks on the road on bikes. :D

WHOOOT WHOOOTTT!!! :p

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
YAY!!! Good to be back :) Good to see all the familiar avatars :)

:flip

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
hey you finally made it over! :flip Welcome back :flip

1 - 20 of 20 Posts