BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wearing it in, I swear! Last helmet I had put pressure on my forehead for the first few weeks, so I figure I can lessen that by pre-wearing it.
(Note the obligatory plaid):cool

·
Registered
227 Posts
is it just me... or is the helmet actually pink!?
i dunno man... imo.. kinna ;) if u know what i mean... :laughing
but thats only my opinion....

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not pink, it's Monza Red. The webcam on the other hand is a little too....'ow you say? Shit!:D

·
Registered
227 Posts
oh ic!... its monza red....
yea, looks like you need to adjust some settings on your web cam program.... i know mine does that too sometimes. might be the light or hue settings....

are u sure its not pink!?
:p

j/k man... :laughing

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
All i gotz to say is that it better look a little more manly in person..:laughing :laughing :laughing .

I actually formed a bit of a scab on my ear when I first worked in my Arai. So, I know the feeling

atom

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
atomlowe said:
All i gotz to say is that it better look a little more manly in person..:laughing :laughing :laughing .

I actually formed a bit of a scab on my ear when I first worked in my Arai. So, I know the feeling
Ditto... my ear was killing me for the first 2 weeks...

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
absolutdm said:

Ditto... my ear was killing me for the first 2 weeks...
This "ear" thing of which you speak is not good news. Although it does give me an excuse to wear it around the house.:D

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AlphaQ said:
?! PINK ?!

oh i know i know...it's for visibility's sake right?

gotcha

:laughing :laughing
The colour of my helmet is actually the same colour as my avatar, so you can see how shitty my webcam is.....Donations?

B

·
0 Posts
I think my head has grown, 'cause after riding a lot lately, my jaw seems to hurt. And i think it's the helmet!!! I 've been using the helmet since last May, but i haven't done too much riding in Jan, and i guess my head got fatter. Yesterday, after my ride with Cad Gixx and Bl1tz, my teeth felt like they had been moved up a few mm's!!!
But my ears have always been fine , and at least my helmet's not pink.:laughing :laughing Just kidding, man. Just kidding.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
IT's PINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINK

:D:D:D:D

Hu99 said:

If you guyth don't thtop it, I'll cry. It's red I tell ya...RED!

·
Registered
234 Posts
cdnav8r said:
this thread is starting to make me want to take a pic of myself in front of my computer, wearing my helmet too :D

DAMN and you had better be wearing something more than just your helmet :eek what the heck kind of board do you think Adam is running here. :laughing

1 - 20 of 26 Posts