BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
OK, now I am going to mention what colour I think it is, for fear of upsetting poor Hu99.

But what is wrong with the colour pink? I went skydiving a couple times last summer and both times I went with a pink helmet and I have to say, it kind of grows on you. The first time it is, 'No way am I wearing pink.' Then it is, 'Fine, but never again.' Pretty soon it is, 'Hey, where the f*ck is my pink helmet!'

I say go with it Hu99! :D

·
Slowpoke
65 Posts
Crazy Guy said:

DAMN and you had better be wearing something more than just your helmet :eek what the heck kind of board do you think Adam is running here. :laughing

I said wearing my helmet too not wearing my helmet only :laughing

B

·
0 Posts
As long as the leather suit under the helmet isn't pink, I'm alright with it.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Damn and he said he didn't want to go camping just because I told him to "SHAKE IT, SHAKE IT" once. He must have been saving himself for someone special...................

Bl1tz?

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
BMatthews said:
Damn and he said he didn't want to go camping just because I told him to "SHAKE IT, SHAKE IT" once. He must have been saving himself for someone special...................

Bl1tz?

are you talking about mr.alzheimers or mr.pink helmet?:D :D

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
BMatthews said:
Bl1tz?
I don't want to know what THIS is all about.:eek

21 - 26 of 26 Posts