BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been recently made aware that BCSB is being resurrected by some of the oldies from back in the day (not that I’m old or anything). There was a period of time I was fairly active on here and then something happened and it became ridiculous. Hope it’s gotten better with all the FB forums around. I’ve considered this site to be somewhat of a “BCSB MC” of sorts but I guess a lot of people lost interest. This is my first post back in a long time. No I haven’t read anything that’s been going on. It’s been a good amount of years and I don’t know who’s still on and who’s not. It’ll be exciting to see what’s gonna happen. I’m off to read up in the latest and greatest of BCSB now, so to all of you who are reading this I hope you can make the best of this upcoming off season and have some fun and interesting discussion about all sorts of stuff. Let er rip!

·
23,539 Posts
I’ve been recently made aware that BCSB is being resurrected by some of the oldies from back in the day (not that I’m old or anything). There was a period of time I was fairly active on here and then something happened and it became ridiculous. Hope it’s gotten better with all the FB forums around. I’ve considered this site to be somewhat of a “BCSB MC” of sorts but I guess a lot of people lost interest. This is my first post back in a long time. No I haven’t read anything that’s been going on. It’s been a good amount of years and I don’t know who’s still on and who’s not. It’ll be exciting to see what’s gonna happen. I’m off to read up in the latest and greatest of BCSB now, so to all of you who are reading this I hope you can make the best of this upcoming off season and have some fun and interesting discussion about all sorts of stuff. Let er rip!
Great to see from you again, been a while since the old backroad ride days :)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was one of the guys from the bright white sports car...

but then i decided to get a bright red sports bike and then grew up. lol *

I kidd, i don't think that i rode with most of the original guys, but there are a few here that i know. i did have a few good rides i attended and posted up myself, but that was a long time ago. From all the people who posted up so far i bet i have met you in person somewhere along the line, but I've never introduced myself as Quicker6 in person.

Looking forward to meeting up somewhere along the line in the future though!*

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great to see from you again, been a while since the old backroad ride days :)
Thanks Darren! its good to be back on here, I've really missed a lot of the banter here, tho i do follow a lot of the crap on Fb haha

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And how come there hasn’t been a solid mobile app been developed for this site? It’s pretty poor navigation unless you’re on a computer... anyone?

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
No one has developed an app as that's the charm of it. Browse it from your home computer. Ride out on the roads without needing a device.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts