BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adam hello, you doop dealer....got us all fixed on the drool section.....it's 12:08am on Monday March 25th 2002 where is this week's drool gal ? LOL

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
LOL Farhad.. I think you need a GF or something man.. 12:30am Monday and the last thing I'm thinking about is the drool section.. more like...

(Fade to a brief excerpt of Jim's mind)
Why am I not sleeping? Why do I have a craving for a nice cup of coffee? I have to pee.. It's bed time now.. I really should go to sleep.. I have to get up in the morning.. What a useless post.. damnit stop typing and go to sleep.. Hey! I'm going to ride to work tommorow.. that means I need sleep.. sleep Jim, SLEEP.
(Back to reality)

Good Night.

Jim.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, tell me about it, well no, actually I am at work...will be at work till 7am...

Big Jim said:
LOL Farhad.. I think you need a GF or something man.. 12:30am Monday and the last thing I'm thinking about is the drool section.. more like...

Good Night.

Jim.

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
what the hell do you do to be doing the graveyard shift human? I know...dreaming on riding tomorow right?:D

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bugs said:
what the hell do you do to be doing the graveyard shift human? I know...dreaming on riding tomorow right?:D

long story :( helps when you are studying too....but been doing it for 5 years now....fucking me over in the social dept.....did this right through university...well at least I paid all my student loans within the 6 month time frame....

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
No worries , done that...been there. hopefully in your case it will be done soon better than later.! best way to past the night is to check out the funnies and the videos...you can learn alot from that!:)

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
Human said:
LOL, tell me about it, well no, actually I am at work...will be at work till 7am...

don't you work on DAVIE st?!?!!?
hhahahhaa
tons of hotties down there man.... go pick them up:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts