BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
How'd I end up here?
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well - I FINALLY did it...

I got a new (new to me that is) ;) bike! :rockon

He's (yes, it's a boy :devillook) a 2003 VFR 800 with just shy of 14,000 kms, silver in colour and bought from Carter Honda Tuesday! Not mine in the pic, but just like it... now all I've got to do is come up with a name - I'm afraid to do this but... suggestions?

·
New chain...Soo smooth...
930 Posts
How about 'Chuck'.

A manly name that and could also be used as a verb if you get into a corner a little too hot...

·
How'd I end up here?
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm...

Stealthy - nope, not doin' it for me :eek:

Iceman - I dunno, there might be a 'Maverick' out there that would be too dangerous to fly with :laughing

SilverWing - sorry, but it needs a little more... um... manly oomph! :devillook

·
How'd I end up here?
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks J! And that would be true if (now don't be too mad with me!) he weren't being stored by Carter for the winter :surrender

And I already have a 'silver bullet' of *ahem* a different kind... I've named him Manuel :laughing

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
Congrats Mon!

I bet Brian is pushing for... Brian?

·
How'd I end up here?
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Jamie!

And as it's not his bike... Brian has no say in the matter :roflmao

·
How'd I end up here?
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmm... Cowboy - that may work, especially when you put it in that context! :devillook

·
Registered
969 Posts
WOW :flashy Congratulations!!!:flashy I'ma drooling a bit. :D I love VFRs.

How about Speedy Gonzalez?

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
yaya he may have no say in the matter but if you're looking for a manly name I just mean he probably thinks Brian is pretty manly..

How about Clint? NO TYPOS!!! :laughing

"Go ahead.. make my day!" or "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
or Maximus!

·
How'd I end up here?
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow - some of you are just full of um... fabulous *ahem* ideas... I mean really - The Gimp? (roll eyes)

·
How'd I end up here?
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Um... no :laughing

yaya he may have no say in the matter but if you're looking for a manly name I just mean he probably thinks Brian is pretty manly..

How about Clint? NO TYPOS!!! :laughing

"Go ahead.. make my day!" or "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"

1 - 20 of 47 Posts