BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, slightly revised plans. As I just spoke with a friend downtown and it's apparently a zoo down there. (and it's only 9 frickin AM).

I'm game to meet anywhere, just need to establish a place. And I'm hungry.

I'm aiming to meet sometime around 11:00-11:30am.

I should also mention I'll have stickers, so bring some money and support this site (am I starting to sound like a broken record? :D)

If you want to get a hold of me sometime today, you can page me at 604-650-7110.

If I'm riding it may take a few minutes for me to get back to you.

G

·
METROTOWN AREA.... lotsa restaurants/eating places... pick one and im there...

hwo about Mcdix??... haha... seriously.... bagel omelette with hashbrowns and a coffee man... good shit.. all for 3.50 haha... seriously.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
11am is good for me. I'll go just about anywhere. Any b-fast joint will be busy at that time.

G

·
alright.. metrotown here we come...

how aobut in the mcdix???... u knwo.. near chapters??... or we can go somewhere else... im jsut trying to finalize the plans right now.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
hey CBR600F2, what time ya leaving? I would presume you're gonna be taking the Alex Fraser Bridge?? Wanna meet up and head down at the same time?

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
CBR600F2 said:
alright.. metrotown here we come...

how aobut in the mcdix???... u knwo.. near chapters??... or we can go somewhere else... im jsut trying to finalize the plans right now.
meeting in the parking lot @ metro by the McD's........

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
I'm not feeling to well, but I'll give it another 45 minutes, if I feel a bit better I'll be there but don't wait for me. BTW is thats the McDiks on the Kingsway side of the mall? (Not sure if theres more then one in that mall)

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do believe it is on the Kingsway side.. I should also mention that I'm taking Buckley's in order to go on a ride.

The sacrifices.. ;)

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
Yep it is, right by the silver city theater signs on the kingsway side. There's another mcdix a few blocks east down kingsway too.

G

·
yeah on the kingsway side of tha malle.. by superstore and chapters....

11 it is..

CDN_GIXXER.... wanna hook up at the MCDIX On King George and 72nd?? and what time u leaving?

·
Registered
634 Posts
k I'll see you guys there

-arai-

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Might meet you to on 72nd, I gota go pick up my bike at 86th and 123rd first though.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
we'll be waiting in the McDonalds parking lot at king george and 72nd at 10:30-10:40. We'll wait till 10:40 for ya....

G

·
Quasi said:
Might meet you to on 72nd, I gota go pick up my bike at 86th and 123rd first though.
sweet... more the merrier... me and cdn_gixxer will be there at 10:30-10:45

kool?? let me know if u cant make it 722-6396

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Nix that just gona head straight from the shop to metro, cya guys around 11:00

G

·
Canadian_Gixxer said:
we'll be waiting in the McDonalds parking lot at king george and 72nd at 10:30-10:40. We'll wait till 10:40 for ya....
hey cdn_gixxer.... scratch me off mcdix too man.. sorry... i gotta head to my gf's house right now and drop off one of her books that she left at my hosue last night.... ill see you at metro at 11. take it easy man.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts