BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, here I sit, plunking away at my paper (Summer courses LICK) while the birds are chirping and telling me to go riding. My what fresh air.

I haven't ridden for a half a week or so, and I've noticed myself gaining a little weight. Since when did I ask for a dunlop around my midsection?!

Does anybody else notice weightloss when they go riding? I should write an article and publish it. Riding is good for your health!:tredmill

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
You're such a procrastonator...get back to the paper dumb-ass! Or I'll have to motivate you with violence... :2guns

(psst...if you're not going to take out your bike, you mind if I do?) ;)

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Hmm, I have not noticed any changes but I am fairly active anyway. And summer courses do not lick, at least if you are taking them condensed. Last summer I took one summer long course and 2 condensed courses and the all summer long one was bad. It dragged on and on, it was horrible. :)

C

·
0 Posts
i noticed that too..... i think riding makes u unintentionally miss meals and stuff and makes u think of other more important things besides eating. :) like...... oiling your chain, or wiping down the tank or going to the shops to look at new toys and riding..... i think owning a bike should be an official form of diet. :thumbup

D

·
0 Posts
could the full body leather suits induce major perspiration within the body and then acts like a steam room thingy? like in the health spa when you sit in a steam room and sweat pounds off?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it's the missing meals that really knocks the weight off. I get really tired if I ride for a long time on a hot day.

I alway remember thinking to myself,"I'm pretty hungry, but if I stop I'll have to take off my gloves and helmet and wait around....nahh...I'll just keep going."

:D

Gotta make use of the sun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts