BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Shop around. I thnk you should be able to do a little better than $270. I hate to keep pumping the name but I seem to remember BK having some left over stock that was marked down.......

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to Burnaby Kawasaki and that's where I got that quote from. Also, that's with my 15% off because I'm taking a course at Action.

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
I purchased the EXACT same jacket off eBay in December. I paid $120 US. 1 US @ 1.63 CDN = $200 CDN. Brand new, it still has the tags on it actually, and I saved close to $100! If you have not started buying online, you are throwing money away. It is almost ALWAYS cheaper online. :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, I think the jacket is just the Meteor. It's the smaller jacket, the one that cuts off at the belt. I just got back from BK a little while ago. I put a deposit down. I'm getting the jacket for $259.95, so with taxes it comes to $297.65.

Is that an alright price for it? I'm going to go pay the rest and pick it up on Tuesday.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
'That's about what I paid for my old Ballistic or maybe I paid a tad less. That's a pretty good deal for around here though.

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Genuine, it sounds like a good deal for that jacket, a lot more competitive than I would have guessed. I would buy it, if you do not have a US address then it is not worth it because you will get dinged at Customs.

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
you can easily go to Blaine, Washington and get your own PO Box. don't think it'll be too expensive and if your planning on ordering a lot of stuff off the net it'll be worth your while:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts