BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
You always are Martina :) Good ride chaps and chapette. See you wednesday (if not before)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks Miguel for showing me/us that there are lots of twisties within the city.

Martina, your spirit owes us $5 for the midnight snack that we had at denny's :laughing

·
Registered
622 Posts
ooooo, the urge to ride...so strong...hard to fight it...only a few more months to wait. until then, I'll ride on the snow! Cypress one night this week...I hope. (snowboarding that is)

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
Thanks Miguel for showing me/us that there are lots of twisties within the city.

Martina, your spirit owes us $5 for the midnight snack that we had at denny's :laughing
DAMN 4:17am...i thought i heard my bike pull in the garage...my baby was up crying...and i was rockin her...when I heard miguel come in...too funny hope you guys had fun!:rockon

Aaron...don't fight it too much...just a day pass is all you need...come on....you might like it!!

·
Waiting for the sun
502 Posts
I praise you guys for riding through the winter months. I wish I had the body heat to do it...haha
I love riding...and haven't been riding long......but I will just fight the urge for my next fix until the weather becomes more enjoyable.
The reward isn't worth the risk.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if you ride in the winter months.... you need heated gear.... waterproof gloves, rain gear etc., otherwise you will be absolutely miserable...

·
Registered
969 Posts
if you ride in the winter months.... you need heated gear.... waterproof gloves, rain gear etc., otherwise you will be absolutely miserable...
I'm not absolutely miserable :) ...am I? ....well, as company I might be, but deep, deep within my core, I'm quite a cheery gal.... sometimes... :p

Ralphael makes a good point. For sure, heated gear helps maintain the grin. :D <-- the grin

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not absolutely miserable :) ...am I? ....well, as company I might be, but deep, deep within my core, I'm quite a cheery gal.... sometimes... :p
yes, you are cold and miserable on the outside (during a rain ride) and you won't admit to it, but definitely a warm cherry gal on the inside :laughing

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts

Ralphael makes a good point. For sure, heated gear helps maintain the grin. :D <-- the grin
Although i hear you have enough warmth to keep other people warm on the bike as well :rockon

·
Registered
969 Posts
Lol!!!

but dreamed about by many.... :/

Cory
CORY!!! Shame on you! I meant the back seat of my motorcycle!!! sheesh.:surrender I have to watch what I say around here. :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts