BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Jan 7 Emergency Late nite Ride

1K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  bluenote 
#1 ·
time: 10:00 - 10:15pm
meet: timmies at Queensborough

Two groups are meeting up....

#6 ·
DAMN 4:17am...i thought i heard my bike pull in the garage...my baby was up crying...and i was rockin her...when I heard miguel come in...too funny hope you guys had fun!:rockon

Aaron...don't fight it too much...just a day pass is all you need...come on....you might like it!!

#8 ·
I love riding...and haven't been riding long......but I will just fight the urge for my next fix until the weather becomes more enjoyable.
The reward isn't worth the risk.

#10 ·
I'm not absolutely miserable :) ...am I? ....well, as company I might be, but deep, deep within my core, I'm quite a cheery gal.... sometimes... :p

Ralphael makes a good point. For sure, heated gear helps maintain the grin. :D <-- the grin

#24 ·
everyone takes my good natured innocently meant comments the wrong way... I have no idea why??

frankly it's a little disturbing, imagine, if you will.. how confusing it must be for a boyscout boy next door such as myself, practically virginal...

when I left the seminary, they told me it might be like this...

Cory

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.