BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
81 - 84 of 84 Posts

· Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Looks like Pahrump is sold out.

If any of you that were interested but didn't get signed up in time let me know.

Also Thunderhill is booking up fast. looks like my group for that event will be around 20...yay!

please let me know if you have any questions.....18 days to go!

Amber

· Registered
145 Posts
Looks like Pahrump is sold out.

If any of you that were interested but didn't get signed up in time let me know.

Also Thunderhill is booking up fast. looks like my group for that event will be around 20...yay!

please let me know if you have any questions.....18 days to go!

Amber
Looks like I am still in the just interested group for Thunderhill Amber. I am looking at a top end overhaul after Pahrump. Not sure if I can get it done in time. Pahrump on the other hand is fully paid up.:rockon

Still wondering if anyone can take a bike down though?

· Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Looks like I am still in the just interested group for Thunderhill Amber. I am looking at a top end overhaul after Pahrump. Not sure if I can get it done in time. Pahrump on the other hand is fully paid up.:rockon

Still wondering if anyone can take a bike down though?
Thanks for the update. the group for T-hill should be about 20 or so! Yippee.

Sorry about the trailer issue. looks like everyone is full. I'll let you know if I hear of anything!

Amber

81 - 84 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.