BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
ahhh I think getting to close to the curb, and a car coming up the street was the least of his worries, the biggest would be that hes a moron, and sport bikes cant jump. kudos for his willingness to be an assclown

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
He would have been OK if he didn't lock the rear and just rode it out.

Looks like he had a ton into customizing it too...

K

·
0 Posts
well since he really f'ed up his bike, he can take out the wooden ramp, and just start doing ollies off it on his skateboard

·
Registered
376 Posts
he's gonna try it again he says....im gonna be waiting for the next video...hehe

·
The Philosopher King
1,345 Posts
This guy jumps his bike and eats it huge and doesn't get a scratch on him...i lose my front end at 25kph and collapse my shoulder...i hope there is a next video too sweet revenge

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
That was great , I can't wait to try that. So what if he crashed he doesn't care why should I. The tough survive

·
Motard Central
881 Posts
Motards rule. Never a problem like that.

Wanna try doing that? Know the perfect spot, just north of the bus loop on hastings near the PNE.:coffee

·
Registered
9 Posts
It would have been better if he would added to his costum bike some pegs, and landed while grinding the sidewalk. Then maybe he could go into a skatepark and do some sweet tricks there too. That would be really COOL!

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Almost stuck the landing...almost...

·
Bring on the sun
2,078 Posts
Like Daryl said, if he woulda hit it straight on he would have been fine...he went at it at an angle...what a dumbass.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts