Discussion Starter #1
When: Sunday June 22 to Thursday June 26

Where to:
Day 1: Kamloops
Day 2: New Denver
Day 3: day trip and back to New Denver
Day 4: Osoyoos
Day 5: Back to Abby

Why: My only time off this summer. Going to take the woman and check out some roads I've always wanted to ride.

Meeting point: Can be arranged. Initial departure will be at 0800 from the Shell at Peardonville and Fraser Hwy. in Abby, heading towards Vancity.

Pace: Sporting, but not knee-dragging with regular rest stops. Newbies and slower riders welcome.

Plan is to do the Duffy and Marble Canyon to Kamloops on Sunday, hotel stay that night. Monday, Hwy 97 to Vernon and Hwy 6 to Nakusp and New Denver, stay at the Valhalla Inn. Tuesday will be a day trip out of New Denver, then back to the Valhalla for the night. Wednesday will be the Crowsnest to Osoyoos, Thursday will be the Crowsnest back to Abby.

In the event of rain in Vancouver/Whistler/Pemberton on the first day, we may do the whole thing backwards, with the first night in Grand Forks instead of Osoyoos. If there's rain everywhere, I guess we'll just be getting wet!

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,208 Posts
IMHO - Here's the ultimate 7.5hr Koot's day loop!!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
http://www.valhallainn.biz/ Have you stayed here before. I stayed there a few years ago, no air conditioning. My mates stayed last year, new owner's i'm told, and not that good anymore. Could be wrong I'm just sharing. Great ride though. Have fun.

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,208 Posts

·
Pussy
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks CrashTested, we do plan to hit those roads. @Canadianbird, I have stayed there before, I'm not super picky about hotels as long as the bed is clean... Didn't know about the new management though. Thanks for the heads-up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts