BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a SV 650.....needed to make some noise and not go fast ....but wanted to be able to stop and turn and not break down so i ruled out a harley...now i saw some sharp lookin SV's for sale with a chin ferring and was wondering who makes or sell this stuff.....already got the pipe,shock,fork kit,windscreen....wana do fender eliminator,flush mounts, and whatever you can recommend....

Thanks All:rockon

·
X-nasty
2,287 Posts
search the SV650 forum for mad shizzle yo'

fuck that sounds stupid, spend the money on learning to ride it better. I also love how you bought a $6000 bike vs. a $25K bike because they don't handle

·
Get to da choppah!
1,133 Posts
svrider.com has lots of good stuff.

You can get OEM chin fairings from a dealer, they're expensive though.
Clear Alternatives integrated taillight signlas off eBay.
Lots of fender eliminator kits out there.
Watsen Design LED front signals are pimp looking, see Bayside Performance for those.

Do you have the naked of the S version?

I'm thinking about "nude-ifying" mine, with a buell dual headlight and flyscreen. Looks VERY sweet, BUT you need to rig a new set of guages up, and jerry-rig the headlights, since the SV's are dual filaments, and the Buell's aren't... etc etc

Just go to SVrider

Cheers

·
Get to da choppah!
1,133 Posts

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,213 Posts
Sleeve it, get some Shark Skinz lowers/full farings and call it the SV 750RR :thumbup

·
Registered
551 Posts
Mr.Sushi ya ha said:
Just bought a SV 650..........already got the ..shock,fork kit..
Why would you need anything else:confused Congrats on the purchase.
dizzy said:
Make it into an enduro :)
I had been looking for this link, thanks! One sweet bike! Although I don't see a heavy duty flap for the front cylinder spark plug for those water crossings. There's nothing like a V-twin thumper :banghead

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love that enduro....thinkin of stripping it to supermotard with moto cross bars...thanks for all the links....keep em comming...any ideas welcome...just wana make a cool toy for some urban assaults....tired of the R6, so I got this to play with....Tried a few cruisers and didn't like the grinding of the pegs/floor boards in the corners...the warrior was fun but didn't like the riding position...like to sit on the bike not in it and streched out leggs....the Ace was cool to but weak in power...felt like it was gona blow up at 160+ and wouldn't go much faster...kinda funny at that speed I felt like it was going 200+....hard to see what the cruiser guys see in them....i guess it is nice to just putt around and feel like your riding a couch....could never ride without a full face helmet....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts