BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
i feel sorry for all the blind men that will be suckered into buying them. kawi=junk.

·
Posing with conviction
5,396 Posts
ssblade said:
i feel sorry for all the blind men that will be suckered into buying them. kawi=junk.
I didn't have a "run and hide" reaction with the ZX-14 the way I did with the ZX-10. The goofiness of the front end makes a bit more sense on the 14 but still wacko. Backend looks odd but you place it against the bulbous Hayabusa the look kinda makes sense. I know, I know I'm stretching it but I am trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.

·
its closer now
1,858 Posts
what a big piece of SHIT.... if they made it any bigger it would be classified as a Cadilac!!

so what does it way 450-500lbs?

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
I like how it looks.. Especially in the 7th picture it looks like an eagle (ie: a hawk killer). One big mean 'busa eating machine :D

PS
How come there's no green coloured bike there?

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I like the headlight treatment, but those fin-lookalike things on the side need to go.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
SpideRider said:
I like the headlight treatment, but those fin-lookalike things on the side need to go.
I agree, the fins are probally what I hate the most about the bike.
Very Ugly IMO.

Ryan

F

·
0 Posts
the rf900 wants its side panels back

its one thing to have some people hate the looks .its another to have 90% of the people really hate it ,and most kawi lovers hate it as well .If you ask kawi diehards ,and i even asked the kawi factory guys at the show and surf kawi sites ,the 14R and the 10r is prety much hated across the board.Its too bad kawi 's are pretty much bullet proof motors and very good handling bikes ,they are alienating the few fans it had,and most importantly the kawi fanatics .

better looking than a busa(like thats real had to do .lol ) blackbird at least doesnt look confused ,12R was a decent lookinn bike .I hope gadson cleans up at the 1/4 mile ,but it really would matter what hes on ,hes still gona win shit.

oh kawi how the mighty have fallen .ahahahaha

its all in fun ,,its only a bike ,its only body panels and asthetics .big deal ,im sure underneath all that mess its a hell of a bike ,same with the BUSA its ugly as shit ,but a serious bike .

take off the testarossa scoops ,take off the extra round lights off the front ,make the tail look like it wasnt broken in half ,do something with the exhaust (other than circa 1990's zx11 ) and it would be fine.

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
PS
How come there's no green coloured bike there?
Because making that hidious turd bright neon green would cause innocent bystanders to projectile vomit blood everywhere it goes.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Tattoodles said:
Because making that hidious turd bright neon green would cause innocent bystanders to projectile vomit blood everywhere it goes.

^^^^^:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Tarded
810 Posts
You know I really don't like the Fins on the side of the bike either but I can't help but wonder what it would look like with some customizing and a bit of a diet.

I look at it like what could a guy do with is to customize it into something that actually looks good but I am kinda coming up blank.

It's definatley not the type of bike I would look at seriously buying anyways so the fact it's kinda Fugly doesn't hurt me too much.

I am curious what the best time for the 1/4 mile was by anyone there?

Thanks anyways for the report FishAntlers it's always neat to hear from people that actually have ridden the bike .....who knows it could be amazing and someone might give it a cosmetic makeover that has people lining up to buy them and do the same........well maybe it was a nice thought influenced more by Demerol than the fact it's a possibilty.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts