BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ninja machinist
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what's that link supposed to go to? It don't go anywhere. Did someone post this actual video up already? Oops my bad :banghead

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
worked when I posted it...
was just a search on "tourist trophy"... lots of threads already.

·
ninja machinist
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I knew that. Guess I should have mentioned that. I just wanted to throw this vid out there because it's a good illustration of the gameplay.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i'm not sure if someone has already told you but that isn't TT superbikes. it's Tourist Trophy. i have actually bought TT superbikes thinking it was the game on the video. but that doesn't matter - what does is i still haven't got it yet from ebay..... grrrrrrrr.

·
Registered
43 Posts
omg TT - tourist trophy - i just realised. sorry man i never thought.... when you said TT i figured you meant the game TT Superbikes. sorry bout that lolZ.

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
joo guys are brainless, looks like the physics are messed up tho.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
I wanna try this game as well, looks pretty cool. For now, I'll ride my real bike.

·
Look up, Way up
82 Posts
Ive got it... its not like that video plays back at all, that seems to be in some replay mode some crap like that... the game is much better then that, you can highside, lowside, back it in. you just have to push the limit and see what works.... good for kicks none the less.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
I rented the game this past weekend, pretty fun. Passing the licenses is a b*tch though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i finally got my game off ebay - it's AWESOME. everyone really needs to try it out - TT Superbikes. give it a shot, i bet you'll love it as much as i do. soooo fast, and soooo funnnnn......

K

·
0 Posts
Tourist trophy is a pretty fun game. Takes a bit of gettin used to, just like ridin a real bike. Only thing that i found to be not very realistic is when you ride off track.. you can still ride pretty far on the grass/sand and with a bit of control you can ride back onto the track. But yeah passin the license is a bitch as said before

1 - 18 of 18 Posts