BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a few guys from Honda are going to the kart track tonight. 8pm if anyone else wants to come, feel free !! 30 bucks for two races, bring your own helmet (unless you want to use their old ones + ninja mask), and be prepared for an exciting video briefing !!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Me and a few guys from Honda are going to the kart track tonight. 8pm if anyone else wants to come, feel free !! 30 bucks for two races, bring your own helmet (unless you want to use their old ones + ninja mask), and be prepared for an exciting video briefing !!
Tonight is Super Sprint at 8pm it's 40 bucks each and 30 mins of racing, with prizes available, are you still going to go, let me know.

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok we're booked in (i think). 5 of us from work, and 1 from BCSB.

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh - and you'd better come cos we've paid for your slot :)

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You missed a good one Jonny. The new karts are pretty good (except the one i had on the actual race which spun me out twice on the first lap :( ). Lap times were in the mid 30 second mark for the fast guys. Expect around a 3 second time drop on the new machines :)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I am aching all over from cranking that steering.... I still don't understand how I can be the worst of the worst..... (last place on all runs :()... I have to blame it on the butter chicken....

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
At least you got the bike working ... It would have showed up the CB1 there if you had to leave it though :laughing

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
At least you got the bike working ... It would have showed up the CB1 there if you had to leave it though :laughing
Yes, thankfully pulling the fuse still works... wouldn't want to show up the CB1 now... :laughing

Although I had no signal turn lights. Everytime I turn them on, the alarm would sound and both blinkers would come on... I'm hoping it remains unworkable so mspeed can trace down the problem.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts