BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do any of you guys out there know anything about this bike? As in, have you seen it around at the track maybe, or know the guy know owns it(Zach)?
I've emailed him a couple times and he seems like a nice guy, who knows, maybe he's even on here.
I want to make an offer, but just asking around first.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
it was at the shop for a while,its like new.i think maybe been down 1 time,had a oil leak another time but was fixed.other wise minty.

RedRooster said:
Do any of you guys out there know anything about this bike? As in, have you seen it around at the track maybe, or know the guy know owns it(Zach)?
I've emailed him a couple times and he seems like a nice guy, who knows, maybe he's even on here.
I want to make an offer, but just asking around first.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Zach hasn't ridden a bike long enough to wear out a tire in years. I seem to remember he sucked in a gasket on that one once, but if I remember correctly they replaced it under warranty and he was back riding by the afternoon. The SMR series is kick ass if you're after a tard. It's got the stiffer springs and is a little lower than the SX series bikes from KTM. Which means it's already set up optimally for supermoto. No compromises.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated!
I already have a KTM, and my dealer is awesome, so I'd like to stick with them. But I have no real allegiances, I just want a four stroke anything. :)
Nothing against two strokes Po-Boyz. hehe

If anyone knows of any other four strokes(250-525) available out there, let me know. A stock japanese bike with wheels and brakes is good enough for me too, at least with a 5 year old bike I might not feel as bad as sliding an 05 SMR down the track.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts