BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are some photos from Weissach's Lamborghini Spyder Unveiling today.

Sorry for the low quality pics, I took a couple here with my phone, but I'll get the ones off the digital camera later today.

I'll take some more pics at the upcoming track day next week.

EDIT: These are the bad pics, I took the good ones with my Camera.. don't bitch, these were taken off a phone! :)

·
Registered
819 Posts
Y'know I don't know why the Countach has fallen out of favour.

Still one of the all time most beautiful cars IMHO.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
How did you get invited to that kick-ass event?
Pretty good pics for a phone!

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
SpideRider said:
He dropped my name probably.:rtfm

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
I love that car so god damn much. If there was a car i would trade for my bike, that would be one of em

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
I love that car so god damn much. If there was a car i would trade for my bike, that would be one of em

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Rooster said:
Y'know I don't know why the Countach has fallen out of favour.

Still one of the all time most beautiful cars IMHO.
I drove a Countach briefly through heavy traffic in Kits one afternoon. It was the most labourious driving experiences of my life. A clutch that made my shins scream after only a minute, gated shifting that made me second guess every shift, I had to dislocate my hips to get in and out of the damn thing and a console better suited to my childhood renditions of a cardboard Star Trek console.

But fuck, is it ever gorgeous and I'd own one in a second.

·
ninja machinist
3,103 Posts
Tattoodles said:
I drove a Countach briefly through heavy traffic in Kits one afternoon. It was the most labourious driving experiences of my life. A clutch that made my shins scream after only a minute, gated shifting that made me second guess every shift, I had to dislocate my hips to get in and out of the damn thing and a console better suited to my childhood renditions of a cardboard Star Trek console.

But fuck, is it ever gorgeous and I'd own one in a second.
A true sportscar. :)

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
those shots are actually not bad for a phone camera.

I've never really been into the countach personally.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
A phoen cam pic from me from Friday.. in Richmond. Not sure if it's real or not (I'd guess not) but still looks the business.

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
J, mentioning your name gets me kicked OUT of places. lol

That white Lambo is a kit car... but I bet it's a much more pleasant experience to drive.

The good pics are on the way... my Phone cam ain't bad, but it's only 2MP whereas my GF's digi is much better. So once I can snatch her cam, we're in business. ;)

The Lambo Murci is about $450K, the Gallardo $285K and the Gallardo Spyder $331K. The countach isn't for sale. Word is the guy that owns it can't even push the clutch in. lol

SpideRider said:
Pretty good pics for a phone!

Last year I bought this from them, it ain't a Lambo, but it's a sweet car. Sweet car, bad pic.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
J_Scott said:
J, mentioning your name gets me kicked OUT of places. lol
Bike shops maybe but fine auto dealers should be a shoo in.

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
What crappy pics are those Scott...geesh!

haha, just kidding...cool event. I totally forgot to come. Guys down at Weissach told me about it a month ago. At least I have seen the car at the Auto Show already. Very sexy looking machine that G-Sypder is.

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are the good ones! (actually, there are no good ones, I'm not a photographer)

Yes, she's driving!

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Nice pics.

And dude that was not a Fiero kit-car, those are oh so very obvious. The thing is.. it's been sooo long since I've even looked at an 80's lambo, that I couldn't remember how ridiculous they looked. :)

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Hey look Brendon Fraser was at the unveiling too!! Just kidding Scotty I just remember that conversation from Petes.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts