BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I put in my 2 weeks at the ol dealership, moving on to bigger and better things. I want to thank everyone here who came in to see me, had a lot of good times. Hope to see all of you out on the road next year, and those who don't park em, keep on truckin! :rockon

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
that was quick. first i see you at Newfy Speed and Sport then go back the next week to say hi and your gone and then i find out at your at Orca Bay and now your leaving there?? you change jobs more then i change underwear!! what's next?? male prostitute??

·
Registered
516 Posts
what are the bigger and better things Ian???

or are those yet to be determined and sought out?

Good Luck whatever they are....

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is true.

Yes I already have the bigger and better thing, so its just a matter of doing my last few days there, and starting my new job.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Good luck!

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
as far as i know it is. i think Adrian is running the show for Mike right now.
Nope, he was useless, and fired.

Yes, my new job is General Manager of Chop Shop Autowrecking. Alot more responsibility, but should be alot more rewarding in the long run me thinks, not that selling you guys toys wasn't rewarding (well, the monetary rewards sucked, you cheap bastards! :laughing ) but its something I have always wanted to do, is run a company, and here is my chance!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts