BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone remember any questions they had difficulty with when taking the test...im going tmmrw, any help would be great :rockon

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
the test is 80% the same as your drivers learners test. There are tricky questions, like how to park a bike, just because it is shown in the middle of the street parked in proper position does not mean its wrong apparently (only question i got wrong).

Just read your book and you will do fine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahah..what u mean...i dont get that question you had...you just have to park on 45 deg angle on the street right?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
sahota187 said:
hahah..what u mean...i dont get that question you had...you just have to park on 45 deg angle on the street right?
yeh ... but they show the bike parked taking up a whole lane on a two lane road .... nobody would do that

·
Thanks for that...
672 Posts
Umm, let's see if I can remember any junk from last year. Well, one Passing a bike is dangerous because you can throw mud in their face, that's the answer. Umm, focus on going over bumpy or uneven roads ie. rail road tracks. Have to stand on your pegs etc. Umm, well it's pretty easy if you read the book, and a lot of it is general road knowledge, so like Vili said. If you have a Class 5 you should be able to pass.

K

·
0 Posts
If one of the answers has the word "safely" or "properly" or anything similar in it... That's usually a pretty big hint.

·
S2S anyone?
310 Posts
well, don't feel bad about skipping questions. I don't remember exactly, but each question that comes up can be skipped 2 times.

The way the test is set up, you only need to answer 32 correct questions, therefore, the questions that you are not sure of can be skipped and never ever have to be answered.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
The test is easy, don't sweat it. Do a bunch of the online tests as well, a bunch of the questions I had on my test were the same ones I went through online. As said above, you're allowed to get 8 wrong. I breezed through mine and got one wrong.

·
Registered
543 Posts
best thing, is keep skipping the questions you dont know until it finally wont let you, thats what i did, lol... and passed the test with 2 wrong... and all i did was read the book( fast reading by the way) once, all in all... just common sense really, its not that hard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I did it the other day, its really simple (took me 10-15 minutes). You can get the guide from where you do your test, or icbc has it in pdf format on their website. If in doubt just skip the question, there's no penalty for that.

Planes

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
I argued with em on one question - it was something like

At what speed should you ride
a) Always under the speed limit
b) At a speed appropriate to the conditions

I argued that if it was truly answer b, then in good conditions that implies that it's ok to ride above the speed limit. But i'm talking to ICBC about a flaw in their logic when it comes to speed ...... Deaf ears anyone?

·
Posing Poser/Poser Posing
74 Posts
Oh by the way I hope your not the nervous type like me during tests.

Because when you do it, it actually tells you real time how many wrong

answers your away from failing LOL. This totally freaked me out. Why can't

they just tell you at the end of the test instead of making you sh** your

pants when your only one wrong answer away from failing LOL. I passed

with 4 questions wrong but man it was annoying seeing your score right

away!

·
Registered
302 Posts
honestly, read the book
the test was harder than i thought however i passed the first time i took it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts