BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Current BC laws Says that to ride a bike Your "helmet" must have a hard plastic shell, foam padding of some kind and a chin strap. And thats it?

So if some one wanted to you could sayy... use a Snowboard Helmet on your bike?

FYI, i do not plan on ever doing this.. I'm just trying to get my head around this silly law.

G

·
if you want to get your head around a silly law, at least use the proper terms.

it's a helmet. not helmate, not helmut. helmet.

·
African BCSB Rep.
776 Posts
Current BC laws Says that to ride a bike Your "helmate" must have a hard plastic shell, foam padding of some kind and a chin strap. And thats it?

So if some one wanted to you could sayy... use a Snowboard Helmate on your bike?

FYI, i do not plan on ever doing this.. I'm just trying to get my head around this silly law.
:bowrofl: :laughing

Thanks for making my day Mitch Awsome :laughing Never seen so many issues with spelling in a single post before :D I would say they were typos and give you the benefit of the doubt... but you spelled your own username wrong and are beating a dead horse with your post so... naaaah!

You had me at "Let me guess this straight" :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
231 Posts
Current BC laws Says that to ride a bike Your "helmate" must have a hard plastic shell, foam padding of some kind and a chin strap. And thats it?

So if some one wanted to you could sayy... use a Snowboard Helmate on your bike?

Firefox 2.0 has a built in Spellcheck

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
no need for a helmet there.....lol... someone who drools and is in bed, doesnt need a helemt......

(editor -boooooooooooooooooooooo....bad taste sat)

·
Registered
52 Posts
:bowrofl: :laughing

Thanks for making my day Mitch Awsome :laughing Never seen so many issues with spelling in a single post before :D I would say they were typos and give you the benefit of the doubt... but you spelled your own username wrong and are beating a dead horse with your post so... naaaah!

You had me at "Let me guess this straight" :laughing :laughing
It's actually "Let me guess this straght.."

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Allright Smrt asses..

Yes my spelling Sucks, Har,har.

I made the post at work while trying to rush through something else..

I should of proof read, And I did not.

My bad.. geeze

Also…

If I would of known I was being graded by professor punctuation I would of taken more care in my first post.

Thanks tips.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Current BC laws Says that to ride a bike Your "helmet" must have a hard plastic shell, foam padding of some kind and a chin strap. And thats it?

So if some one wanted to you could sayy... use a Snowboard Helmet on your bike?

BTW: it's "if someone wanted to, they could say...use a snowboard helmet....." ;)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts