BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your two-wheeled beast machines on here and if you happen to see any of these bad boys on teh road then dont forget to wave the rider universal hello = :2up

hahahaha

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah COULD be dangerous i GUESS.... but i doubt most of these guys know the meaing of the word dangerous... hahaha :laughing

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Heres mine...

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Here's mine;) although when you see it for real it will have the mirrors back on. just took them off for the winter for some pics.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
atomlowe said:
Heres mine...
Nice gixxer, looks just like mine.... but faster....

dammit :) I need more HP..... QUICK, GIVE ME SOME STICKERS!! I just might be able to get squeeze some more powaaa outta my 600 :laughing

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Lets just make sure we dont mistake one of us for some one else and give them the finger solute. :2up Just a hunch but they may take it the wrong way:rolleyes

We should also post a pic of our bike in the BCBikes section at the top. I have already done so. You can click up there or follow my link;)
http://www.bcsportbikes.com/bcbikes.html

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Ryan R said:
Lets just make sure we dont mistake one of us for some one else and give them the finger solute. :2up Just a hunch but they may take it the wrong way:rolleyes
:laughing you don't want someone road warrioring your ass.

atom

BTW: Ryan....nice ride, I love the blue....very classy.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
BTW: Ryan....nice ride, I love the blue....very classy.
Thanks man, love the color of your bike too. I almost ended up with a yellow one but figured the wheels would be a bitch to keep clean.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha.. yeah, most ppl take finger salutes as an insult... u know..:eek

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Ryan R said:

Thanks man, love the color of your bike too. I almost ended up with a yellow one but figured the wheels would be a bitch to keep clean.
they are a biatch to keep clean. I gotz chain fling on the rear and what a biatch to get off. I think next "off" season I'm powder coating them black....just like CG's

atom

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I should have been more specific. I ment the yellow kawi rims. Those puppy's show dirt like crazy.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Let's create a BCsportbikes special wave, something that is a little safer than the finger., so that if someone is mistaken no harm done, just a friendly wave back.
How about........
i don't know, the Hawaii "hang loose" followed by something else like a point at the person. I don't know, just an example....:1up :gun
Or maybe the hang loose with the pistol finger?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hehe. don't you think it would be kinda cool to be able to tell BC sportbike riders from others....

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Bluestone said:
Let's create a BCsportbikes special wave, something that is a little safer than the finger., so that if someone is mistaken no harm done, just a friendly wave back.
How about........
i don't know, the Hawaii "hang loose" followed by something else like a point at the person. I don't know, just an example....:1up :gun
haha, just like what Hulk Hogan used to do in his Hulkamania days hahahah :laughing

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bluestone said:
How about........
my vote goes out to the "hang loose" wave... the pistol finger thing might be on the borderline of being a little "TOO FRIENDLY" if you guys catch my drift here.... :p :roflmao

1 - 20 of 35 Posts