·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,206 Posts
race day at GMR, or I would be there!

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
Hmmmmm tempting.

Will try to get into a plus on saturday.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Damnit, I'm working all day. Was wanting to do this ride for a while haven't made it out to Lillooet this season. Woulda' been nice to get my first BCSB meet/ride in.

...I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
18,864 Posts
Cue Bacchus40...........
Not possible. He drilled holes in his rims to make them lighter... but didn't consider the fact the tires would no longer hold air.

OEM wheels were not available, so he is having a custom set made up out of unobtanium by a speed shop who makes custom wheels for Amish buggies.

Sadly I am not in, due to obligations. And I really wish that was not the case. Have fun, ride safe.

·
15,773 Posts
got a hall pass.

cya fuckers.

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
I cleared Pemberton a little after nine this morning, and had the Duffey and Hwy 12 to Lytton to myself, I think I only had to pass 7 or 8 vehicles between Pemberton and Lytton, it was glorious.

Hope your day tomorrow works out as well, Duffey's in pretty good shape, little bit of gravel here and there, no big deal.

·
Insert User Title Here.
4,868 Posts
I'm gonna take the opportunity to be a slug and sit in the backyard all day. Too many busy days upcoming too. Would have been fun to get out with y'all.

·
Super Moderator
23,551 Posts
Could I convince you to take a reststop in Squamish cooldaddy?
Nobody really needs a rest after 30min's riding, lol. Better for you to be ready and waiting on the highway
than for the whole group to pull over to wait for you.....fair? I'm slow enough, don't need any more reasons
for people to wait and delay the ride :)

·
15,773 Posts
but...but...it is impossible for an italian sport bike to go by squambux and not stop for a bit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Talonz and I will be head of you guys 20mins and waiting for you guys because we will be off the ferry by 8:00 ;) so we are asking where to meet soon you guys will be in Squamish by what time, so we will be ready ;)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Nobody really needs a rest after 30min's riding, lol. Better for you to be ready and waiting on the highway
than for the whole group to pull over to wait for you.....fair? I'm slow enough, don't need any more reasons
for people to wait and delay the ride :)
Oh for sure, I'll already be as rested as I'll ever be if I'm a half hour ahead of you guys, would be nice to put a face and name to other riders, discuss pace, etc. before heading out though. Should take all of five minutes.

And yeah, think of the chil, er, ape/duc riders!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Talonz , I will be at Departure Bay by 5:50 am and I guess see you than and also I'm riding a ZX14 not ZX7 , so see you than ;)

1 - 20 of 197 Posts