BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
good read very good read.

some facts you guys left out:

Bears can climb faster than they can run. FACT!

Women have weak arms. FACT!

rest of the FACTS!

·
Original Pirate Material
1,063 Posts
I miss the olde BCSB 'community' and rides. What's it going to take to get a community revival that doesn't involve Facebook?

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
I miss the olde BCSB 'community' and rides. What's it going to take to get a community revival that doesn't involve Facebook?
We need you to live stream a tour around BC on that Guzzi while advertising meet up points along the way. Hit Whister, Pemby, Kamloops, Revelstoke, Nelson, Penticton, Kelowna, and back with the usual destination twisties along the way.

·
Original Pirate Material
1,063 Posts
We need you to live stream a tour around BC on that Guzzi while advertising meet up points along the way. Hit Whister, Pemby, Kamloops, Revelstoke, Nelson, Penticton, Kelowna, and back with the usual destination twisties along the way.
No green Kawasaki's allowed when we traverse through the mission area?

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
i came for the drama, but i stayed for the ducks.
Great line. Great thread too! How did I ever miss this? Thankfully Max ran away to FB to continue his musings there and hasn't returned, he wasn't much different than DirtyBill in his bizarre ramblings.

I have been on quite a few BCSB posted rides. Some Great, some not so much. I miss them as well.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Holy crap....I was one of the islanders on this ride and I havent even read the whole thread through until today lol!

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,206 Posts
I needed more :popcorn to read this again! So much fun.

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
Just re-read thread and had my memory switch on.

Ride will only work if Max is invited. Will work much better if he doesn't show and group just keeps waiting at various stops.

·
Original Pirate Material
1,063 Posts
Just re-read thread and had my memory switch on.

Ride will only work if Max is invited. Will work much better if he doesn't show and group just keeps waiting at various stops.
We need to make this happen. I'll be happy to supply sandwiches for him, hopefully he doesn't have a peanut allergy.

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
I think Max is a dirt bike guy now ....... always complaining about the squirrel that cut him off, branches not respecting his trail, beavers building dams in dangerous streams and all those Barney Forest Rangers not doing their job.

But then I was on www.boxturtleoutings.ca and saw them complaining about Max holding up traffic as they were crawling from one pond to another.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
Yeah Max is a family man. More complaining about the price of diapers than the price of......anything. Still likes to argue though.

·
Registered
18,857 Posts
Yeah Max is a family man. More complaining about the price of diapers than the price of......anything. Still likes to argue though.
Ah yes, there is something triumphant about that 10seconds of pulsating orgasmic bliss that ends up in a toddler that shites all over. The cost of diapers is nothing in comparison to the cost of rearing and education, especially when it's compounded by a 50% chance of child and spouse support payments that near the cost of a mortgage.

Wear your condoms everyone!!!!

181 - 197 of 197 Posts